Honored Contributor

I rarely buy black tops but one Tolani caught my eye a week or so ago.  It was out in my size, so I checked daily and one just popped back in today.  Its mine !  So to the poster who received an empty pouch on her jewelry TSV, just keep punching that item number in at least once a day, even if it shows sold out.  Someone may send it back and you may get it before they send out a waitlist order.  Guess I should have put this on her thread, I'll do that right now.

Trusted Contributor

I am hoping a certain bracelet comes back and I check regularly.  It came back once and I choked at paying the price.  I won't choke again; I really want that bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Any Q item (fashion or jewelry) that I missed out and REALLY want I head over to ebay and do a search for it there then do a "save search" on the item and they will e you if one is listed so you can POUNCE. I have scored so many Q items that never came back in stock this way. Might take years (and I've had it take that long on some rare Q jewelry items but all showed up eventually) Everything ends up on ebay. Good luck!