Trusted Contributor

Re: It doesn't just feel like I'm wearing my pajamas...

Lol @house_cat! I bet you looked cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat

I don't think that the top looks like. PJ top per se but I have a couple of rayon tops that could be PJ tops and in fact that's how I wear them -- as PJs. Funnily enough today I was at Walmart and found some nice gray rayon knit jogger pants that are PJ bottoms and bought them to pair with the tops I own to make them a set to wear at home.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  I didn't read all of the replies and I want you to keep this in mind.  Kids today don't sleep in the same kind of pajamas we slept in as kids, lol. They also wear pants we would consider pajama in nature in public.  Your top does not look like a pajama to adult :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the votes of confidence, ladies.  When I came home, DH said I looked nice, but it was a miserable day in Wardrobe Land.  It happened to be DH's birthday, and you can be sure I changed my outfit before going out to dinner!

@freakygirl

I was warned earlier in the week that Friday would be Pajama Day, but it slipped my mind because I never participate in those events - Crazy Sock Day, Jersey Day, Crazy Hat Day... there are many of them.  At my age and physique, my main criteria for work attire is anything that doesn't make me look like a fool.

~ house cat ~