Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Segment - Red Dress

I love the color and really love the shoulder detail!

I would have preferred a shorter length.

Can one have too many orange dresses? Orange is so bold (one of my fave colors) so unlike the LBD I think you can over do it....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, it is an Orange Dress.  Here is the link.

https://www.halston.com/multi-strap-crepe-gown-grenadine    It is on sale and almost every size is available.

An elegant evening silhouette is met with a vibrant orange hue in this multi strapped hi-low gown.

• Hook and eye above concealed zipper at center back.
  • 98% Polyester 2% Spandex
  • 100% Polyester lining
  • Dry Clean Only
  • Imported
  • NLC160670T

I like the red dress from Nordstroms that someone else posted much better. This one reminds me of that kerchief style dress from the 70s. I actually still have the kerchief wrap from the dress which matched the bottom and the top was black.  I need to go through and donate to Salvation Army.

Honored Contributor

I like the back of the dress as well.  But this dress is a gown.  It's in a crepe material and it's lined with a 100% poly lining.  Had this been done in a different material, it could be dressed up or dressed down.  I don't think there is any dressing down this dress therefore, I would have no use for it although I think it's gorgeous.   

Honored Contributor

I saw her in that very orange gown and it did look great on her, she wears clothes well, but I thought it was too much dress for that show. I also think the hosts should wear clothing provided by the Q for wear on air. If the Q fashions they are selling us is good enough for the customer, it should be good enough for them to wear on air.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a great dress. Just seems like it should be worn in the summer season. Seemed off to me because it's freezing outside.

I'd also like to see qvc clothing worn & they could post item numbers in blogs. I see how it could be problematic unless qvc comp-d them. It would make qvc money back though.

Honored Contributor

I like red, but I do not like orange.  The dress is pretty though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"