Honored Contributor

Just watched Issac for a few minutes and noticed Sandra was hosting.  I have never seen him calm, but he was good Sandra, however I only watched for a few minutes, Lol

Frequent Contributor

He really likes her I think.  She is pretty smooth and classy.  He likes to call her Mrs. Bennett.  I have seen him on other TV shows and he is pretty smooth and does a good interview.  Actually he often wears a suit and tie and looks really good.  I think he is very handsome in his own way.

Honored Contributor

He's been up for 24 hours has done umpteen presentations.  That tends to take a little bounce out of one's step.  I dont think it's Sandra; it's the marathon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

He's been up for 24 hours has done umpteen presentations.  That tends to take a little bounce out of one's step.  I dont think it's Sandra; it's the marathon.

Lol  shows how much I know.  I thought he was only on Sunday nights.  I did not realize it was fashion day.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Sandra and think that she has a calming effect on the vendors.   I did flip the channel to watch during the movie commercials, and there was no screaming or pacing or anything other than calm.  Such a nice change.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Used to like Sandra, but then came all her hand and little finger gestures, too much for me....can't watch for long. It's funny how certain things host's do can turn off a person, and stop them from watching.

Respected Contributor

I used to like Sandra too until she started whispering.