Honored Contributor

Issac's Jacket w/Carolyn

[ Edited ]

Anybody watch the IM show with Carolyn G by chance? If I don't see a (fashion) show I always go back to see what was offered. His new quilted jacket (A295871) is adorable! Love the three prints, all very different, I'd love to have them all. I opted for the black/grey/choc. I really love this one, with the variety of colors, it's very versitle and in the picture looks great with (blue) jeans too. Can't wait to get it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Issac's Jacket w/Carolyn

I bought the burgundy one I saw it in one of his early presentations

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD ~ I hope this jacket is everything you want it to be, and enjoy wearing it!  For me, it's cut too short, and overpriced for what it is.  

Respected Contributor

I got the black.
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2  I must admit, after thinking about it and the price, I decided against it. It is cute though.

Trusted Contributor

I think that the jacket is gorgeous!  Congrats!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I loved this jacket; unfortunately I will have to wait.

Honored Contributor

The print is not really in my wheelhouse but it's a nice cut. I've been noticing that I really like his cold weather stuff in comparison to his warm-weather offerings.

Did anyone see that long sleeved mock neck peplum on Monday night? Amy was wearing it in the red choice and I thought it was a beautiful top. Unfortunately so did everyone else! LOL it sold out very quickly

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Issac's stuff but just can't afford it.  $69.00 for a knit jacket is just too much.  I didn't catch the actual show, just the video on the jacket. I was surprised that Carolyn didn't seem like her usual gracious self.  She cut Issac off at one point, he had to repeat what he said because she wasn't listening, she kept "modeling" and looking at herself in the monitor - she must have been channeling the host who usually presents with Issac! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I fianlly received the jacet today and it is so cute, it took time to ship and then went from UPS to the PO, throw in Labor Day weekend and it seemd to take for ever

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.