Trusted Contributor

Re: Issac, please stop saying "LIKE" in every sentence.

Particularly bothersome are those who begin a sentence with ""I mean"" as though they are clarifying a statement that they have just made. Very strange.

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 twopeas said:

I think it's part of his charm. He's adorable, IMO.

Nothing charming about bad grammar, but otherwise, I like him.

Honored Contributor

Gag me with a spoon!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

On 2/23/2015 mousiegirl said:
On 2/23/2015 hsawaknow said: I'm gonna take a guess and say your not from California? I'm from California and grew up during the height of the Valley girl days and 30 years later still say 'like' and ' oh my gawd' and ' you know'.

You must have grown up in LA, had their own language.

I actually grew up north of San Francisco in a town called Novato. Everyone was a valley girl lol Smiley Happy
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor

I thought I might be the only one who needs a break from the teeny-bopper language during what is classified as a program for adults. It is distracting and annoying to hear this coming from an adult male and also, the show host. Shawn does begin to behave and talk like a giddy teen when she is with Issac. That said, I do buy Issac's larger satchel bags but have started taping his show so I can fast forward through their silliness.

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 hsawaknow said:
On 2/23/2015 mousiegirl said:
On 2/23/2015 hsawaknow said: I'm gonna take a guess and say your not from California? I'm from California and grew up during the height of the Valley girl days and 30 years later still say 'like' and ' oh my gawd' and ' you know'.

You must have grown up in LA, had their own language.

I actually grew up north of San Francisco in a town called Novato. Everyone was a valley girl lol Smiley Happy

South of San Francisco here. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

How about stop bashing people for every little thing? Like ya know! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! I use like all the time. It's like not the end of the world.
Contributor

Wow. If you can't tolerate a little fun or silliness then watch the news. That should sober the moment. I love Isaac. He is a brilliant designer. His clothes make me and a lot of people very happy. Shawn is adorable especially when teamed up with her friend. I feel sad for those who can not accept a little light hearted fun.
Trusted Contributor

Isaac is so charming and fun that it doesn't bother me. I've heard people use it a lot more than him. Most other people who use it constantly get on my nerves. Isaac doesn't bother me in the least.

Regular Contributor

Isaac is fun to watch and I wish the world was full of fun and happy people like him!! Love you Isaac!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

OMGosh, I used "like"...Yikes!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}