Super Contributor

Re: Issac calling the model a giraffe - really !!

On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said: I love Seattle! I was there a few weeks ago for work, so didnt see much (my 2nd time). It reminds me of Europe.

Smile

Super Contributor

I can't comment on the giraffe issue, but I have seen Shawn present the laser hair growth item, and she has been sensitive to women with hair loss. I'm sure you misheard her, and what she really said/meant was women with hair loss are embarrassed about their appearance. She may have used the word "ashamed" but you really cannot think she meant "shameful" by any stretch of the imagination. That's ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

Isaac has good memory! ""Controversial sweater"" that started the moon discussion..... with Shawn. I happen to remember that one! Lol.
Respected Contributor

I have not been to Seattle, look's pretty tho...where in Europe? I was born in Germany..

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 fourpaws said:

I have not been to Seattle, look's pretty tho...where in Europe? I was born in Germany..

I would say a mix of European cities (I have traveled around a great deal in Europe). Geneva maybe without snow? Come visit! Where are you?

Respected Contributor

I live in Mariposa Ca

Respected Contributor

Goodnite ....this ole gal needs some sleep

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

It doesn't sound like you really wanted to purchase whatever it was anyway if Isaac's comment made you cancel your order. You're only disappointing yourself. People will still order and Isaac as well as Shawn and other hosts will still continue to make their comments that "offend" certain people. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Is there anything anyone can say these days WITHOUT someone being offended?? Gee Whiz! I will never understand the way some people think. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Shake it off. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

P.S., I found nothing at all wrong with what Isaac said or Shawn either for that matter. Be more concerned with things that truly matter is my philosophy. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} sooo agree ,they wake up and look for reasons to be offended and they always find them .oh well hope the cancelled order was my size

Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 fourpaws said:

Passsed out....just woke up and the dress is back on air....and I need to transfer my body to the bedroom Smiley Happy .....your right hand neighbor Smiley Wink I lived in Germany for one semester by the Baltic Sea! I love to travel but I love California more Smiley Happy ok....nighty-night....
Esteemed Contributor

Oh For Heaven's Sake!