QVC Customer Care

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun,

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Super Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun

It is definitely fun watching them.  I have gotten hooked on many of Isaac's sweaters and jackets.  I even have two pair of boots from Isaac.  I have seen him work with other hosts and equally great!  Sandra Bennet, etc.  Isaac is a terrific designer with a great personality; great for a television shopping network for sure!!!  He's good for QVC that's for sure.  I almost stopped watching after Lisa R left except for my favorite beauty lines, but I didn't want to give up Isaac.  And then it appears they have more shows than before Lisa R. left which definitely helps QVC.  Isaac, Dooney, and some of the wonderful beauty lines like JM keep me buying from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun

I like too see what IM is offering; however, it's difficult when you have two people more interested in each other than the product. In addition, each are competing to see which is the cutest, smartest, and funniest. I think Shawn/Isaac see themselves as this ultra, chic, sophisticated duo, like the old time comedy couples. One plays the not-so-bright female and the other is the amused male who educates her. 

Just show the product, please and save your other talents for something else..