Respected Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun

I like Issac with anyone but her.  I've tried, but just gave up.  I cannot watch any show she is hosting, even if I am interested in the products.  I have to change the channel.

Regular Contributor

I like Isaac and Shawn's shows and I have from their early days together but it's ok if it's not everybody's favorite. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

At first when they were teamed together it was good, but it old fast.  Then they realized that people liked the chatter between the two of them which was usually about nonsense. 

Now, I think it is part of their schtick. Issac does a good job with all the hostesses.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cater, you had nothing to apologize for.  If anything, you should have been apologized to.  I couldn't believe her response ... I sat there with my mouth hanging open just thinking how biting her comment was.  Just wow!

And then I look at "respected contributor" under her name and I think to myself "they really need to give some thought to that  and change it.  Just because you get a certain number of hearts certainly does not make you "respected."

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Wonder if Isaac knows he's saying "like" about every other word? Some people just get on a roll and don't realize they're using a certain word 'like' a million times. I know teenagers do that, but, not his case.

"Like this is just the most amazing fabric".

"Just like the other day I was walking down the st. and like I saw this stunning garment in a shop window and I was like, so, shocked, that you know I just stood there and like was like mesmerized".

You get the picture like I'm totally liked out. LOL

Super Contributor

sharks, like, I totally agree. I cannot watch him it bugs me so much.  Like, And all of the it's EVERYTHING comments. What does that even mean?? Uggghhh

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun,

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I disagree......... The other hosts interact and bring out the FUN in Isaac, allowing him to speak about his garment much better. Shawn is just overbearing, and again, Attention seeking. Low self esteem. 

How rude of you to say something like this! .... if you don't like someone just say you don't like the person .. the last part of your post was uncalled for ... makes me wonder who really has the low self esteem??????

Contributor

Like you are so right!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I disagree......... The other hosts interact and bring out the FUN in Isaac, allowing him to speak about his garment much better. Shawn is just overbearing, and again, Attention seeking. Low self esteem. 

How rude of you to say something like this! .... if you don't like someone just say you don't like the person .. the last part of your post was uncalled for ... makes me wonder who really has the low self esteem??????

I'm quite sure if she said she just didn't like Shawn, you wouldn't have liked that, either. 

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I'm quite sure if she said she just didn't like Shawn, you wouldn't have liked that, either. 

I really think the people who don't like Shawn are really jealous of her ... how sad because they should be turning their negativity into something positive instead  .... I guess they have nothing better to do!!