Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun,

@January121 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I disagree......... The other hosts interact and bring out the FUN in Isaac, allowing him to speak about his garment much better. Shawn is just overbearing, and again, Attention seeking. Low self esteem. 

How rude of you to say something like this! .... if you don't like someone just say you don't like the person .. the last part of your post was uncalled for ... makes me wonder who really has the low self esteem??????

I'm quite sure if she said she just didn't like Shawn, you wouldn't have liked that, either. 

I really think the people who don't like Shawn are really jealous of her ... how sad because they should be turning their negativity into something positive instead  .... I guess they have nothing better to do!!

I disagree with your opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I disagree......... The other hosts interact and bring out the FUN in Isaac, allowing him to speak about his garment much better. Shawn is just overbearing, and again, Attention seeking. Low self esteem. 

How rude of you to say something like this! .... if you don't like someone just say you don't like the person .. the last part of your post was uncalled for ... makes me wonder who really has the low self esteem??????

I'm quite sure if she said she just didn't like Shawn, you wouldn't have liked that, either. 

I really think the people who don't like Shawn are really jealous of her ... how sad because they should be turning their negativity into something positive instead  .... I guess they have nothing better to do!!

Not true here...just came from a time that women were Classy and chic....like Jackie Kennedy....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac and Shawn...too fun

IM a pure delight with anyone hosting with him!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the Liz Claiborne lady she is very tasteful.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I can see Shawn being an attention seeker.  Didn't she have something in one of her blogs where she said she wanted to be a famous journalist at one time but that didn't pan out?  She likes to be the center of attention but I'd rather she sits quietly and let Isaac do the talking.

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I like the Liz Claiborne lady she is very tasteful.

@SharkE

I like Linda Davies too! Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

That's who I was talking about LOL

Trusted Contributor

@blankette wrote:

Despite trying to not like them, I love them, they are so funny together. They have real chemistry and are just fun to watch.

Couldn't disagree with you more. I don't see any chemistry just irritating banter.  Just goes to show that not everyone will appeal to all of us. 

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That's who I was talking about LOL

I know! Lol!  I was agreeing with you. Smiley Happy  Linda does a great job! Smiley Happy