Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac Mizrahi plaid cardigan...

Very, very nice I have a thing for plaids done well.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Oh, @Susan Louise!  When I read "plaid" I had to take a look!  Darnit!!!!  I had to get one, too!  I love sweaters like this!  The classic "coatigan!"  When it's not quite cold enough for a coat but it's chilly enough for a sweater.....something like this comes along!  Merlot is on it's way!!!

@Julie928  How do you like the merlot sweater?  I love mine...so glad I ordered it! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise ~ Hi!  I love mine, too!  I actually wore it the other day ~ it was only 50 degrees here in the morning!  Definitely a great purchase.  Have a Happy & Safe Labor Day!

Frequent Contributor

I purchased this in grey and really loved everything about it.  Unfortunately it was too long for me.  Then I became obsessed with finding one similar.  I did find one at a store in our area called Christopher and Banks that is plaid.  It doesn't have the ribbed cuffs and front which I love on the Isaac one but I am happy with the one I got and they had it in petite which works much better for me.  If Issac does come out with this in a petite I will definitely get one.

So glad it worked for those who got it and love it.