Super Contributor

Isotoner Slippers at Sam's Club

For those of you who were interested in the HSN TSV last week,  the slippers for $19.99, but didn't get them, you might want to check out the Isotoner's at Sam's Club.  They're $9.98 and look just as nice as those that were offered on HSN.  I picked up a pair this morning.  At that price, they'd make great gifts.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Re: Isotoner Slippers at Sam's Club

I just checked online & they have them but most colors/sizes are sold out. Wish they had the navy in my size since shipping is only .97¢. Our closest Sam's is a 3 hr round trip. $9.98 is a good deal. They did not list the shoe sizes for the S,M,L & XL.

Super Contributor

At the Sam's Club I visited, they must have just stocked them for Christmas as there was a great selection and plenty of them.  The colors I saw were black, purple, brown and a gray.  There may have been others, but I didn't dig too deeply to check out all of the.  I just went with the brown.

I'm sorry that they were out online, but maybe they'll be getting more in for Christmas.  

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Valued Contributor

Picked up a pair for myself...I agree a great dael!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Online they show red, black, navy, taupe, purple, moroccan blue, chocolate & buckskin. I have been wanting to go to Sam's. Maybe we will go sooner then later.

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Online the show red, black, navy, taupe, purple, moroccan blue, chocolate & buckskin. I have been wanting to go to Sam's. Maybe we will go sooner then later.

I said brown, but it is actually called "buckskin."  I wear a 10 and the XL is for sizes 9.5-10, if that helps.  

Sam's has many holiday treats and things out already, so it is the perfect to get them before they're all picked over or gone.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Constance2 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Online they show red, black, navy, taupe, purple, moroccan blue, chocolate & buckskin. I have been wanting to go to Sam's. Maybe we will go sooner then later.

I said brown, but it is actually called "buckskin."  I wear a 10 and the XL is for sizes 9.5-10, if that helps.  

Sam's has many holiday treats and things out already, so it is the perfect to get them before they're all picked over or gone.   

Well I wear an 8 so you think I would need the large? The Sporto medium is a 7-8. How it fits.

Found this chart on Isotoners site.

ISOTONER Women's Sizing
Slipper SizeUSEuropeanUK
Small6.5-737-384.5-5
Medium7.5-838-395.5-6
Large8.5-939-406.5-7
X-Large9.5-1040-417.5-8
Super Contributor

I'm not sure, but it sounds right.  Maybe the other person who posted that they got them will have purchased a different size to make it easier to decide which would be best.

Here's a pic of the actual slippers I bought.  

DSCN0764.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Constance2 wrote:

I'm not sure, but it sounds right.  Maybe the other person who posted that they got them will have purchased a different size to make it easier to decide which would be best.

Here's a pic of the actual slippers I bought.  

DSCN0764.JPG

Those look different then the ones in the picture online. Do those have a gel heel cushion? The ones online say they do.

Super Contributor

Yes, they do have the gel cushion.