Contributor

Re: Isn’t it’s nice to. E a size 00?

the hosts really love to tell everyone their size  theyr all a size x-xx small  they wear their clpthes too tight

make me feel guilty for being over wieght

Respected Contributor

Re: Isn’t it’s nice to wear size 00?

I've never bought clothing off QVC.  To me their sizing has always been off - maybe its vanity sizing I don't know.  All I know is when I see an article of clothing in an XS and the bust size is 40" - its NOT FOR ME.  What's up with that?  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's nice to be the size that's healthy for you. Not the size of someone else. The largest size I've ever worn was 16 many years ago. I was very unhappy with how I looked and I remember crying trying to find a dress for my brother's wedding at the time. I'm tall but that was still too much weight for me.

Now I'm an 8 in many things and my mediums are too big for me. When I notice my collarbones sticking out I don't always like it. And how it shows in my face. But it is better for my health than the heavier weights I've been. Dr says my weight is good

What's healthy is to be the best weight you can for you. Not to aspire to be a zero 00, whatever. Some people are naturally that size too, that doesn't make them "abnormal". That kind of shaming isn't right, and it happens here often.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't it nice to wear a size 00.......Well, I will never know, lol.

Beauty comes in all sizes. And it also comes from within.

Actually, I did work with a lady that small years ago. She got sick often, she caught everything that would go around. And she didn't like her figure, because she had "nothing" on top. I do realize there is a "cure" for that, but not everyone wants plastic surgery even if they can afford it.

Honored Contributor

During my young adulthood through my 60's I weighed 100 lbs and I am 5' 7".  I wore size 2 clothing, at that time it was the smallest size I ever found.  I never heard of 00 until it came out here on the Q.

IMO a lot of the host say they are wearing 00 or XX small even though they are trim and small the item looks too small for them.  I think too much emphasis is put on the size number.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

i love being 5'2" at 90 pd.s so I can eat on occasion what ever I want but I work every single day to stay that way.  Downside I have spent my entire life trying to find clothes for my small frame and spending extra to have things altered.  So there are ups and downs to the numbers.  Gravity still did it's thing to me regardless of daily workouts all my life.  The Q.'s 00 are too big for me so I do not think their sizing is like the rest of the world's.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Not in my dreams. The hosts that wear medium-sized items look best to me. I think size 10 is a good size to be.

Honored Contributor

My wrist isn't even a size 00Man Happy---don't really care what size people wear as long as they feel and look good. Size is just another thing that we all get hung up on and it is silly and wrong---not impressed at all. 

Respected Contributor

I really feel a lot of the clothes are just made too big.  I've had bad luck with clothes from the Q and have kind of given up.  Got a pair of Denim & Co jeans in a 2 petite and after wearing them a few hours they were too big.  Got Lisa Rinna joggers in petite XS and they were too big.  What is this nonsense?  Make regular sizes.  Then I go to Lord and Taylor and try on size 4 petite pants and can't get them buttoned comfortably.  The whole world is insane with sizing.  There is no standard.  Men have it so easy, it's all so standardized with menswear.  Why women have it this way is beyond me.  And yes to the OP, I'd be thrilled to be a size 00, at 5'1" it would look very good on me. But nature didn't make me that way.

Honored Contributor

I would never ever want to be that short/small!

I'm perfect exactly as I am!