Honored Contributor

Antonio Melani, Dillard's top tier in leather.  Part of the Rachel Zoe collection.

Sale. $209.40 Sizes 0 up.  Personally, I would order up.  The back is sculpted.

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous!

Make it in FAUX and I'm so in

I just don't purchase leather anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Where's Stylish Lady, she would like that.  I sure do.

Honored Contributor

Something about the buttons looks off to me....

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty, but not on me or my lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Something about the buttons looks off to me....

@Andreatoo

The buttons are slightly off center because it doesn't cross over like a true double breasted with all the fabric and bulk.

Honored Contributor

It’s nice looking, but I’m not a fan of the button placement.  I don’t wear double breasted jackets. It definitely gives off a tuxedo vibe to me. Might be interesting to wear over a dessy pant or skirt & pretty blouse to a formal event. I don’t have any events like that on my calendar. 😉

Honored Contributor

Re: Isn't This Pretty!

[ Edited ]

@wilma wrote:

It’s nice looking, but I’m not a fan of the button placement.  I don’t wear double breasted jackets. It definitely gives off a tuxedo vibe to me. Might be interesting to wear over a dessy pant or skirt & pretty blouse to a formal event. I don’t have any events like that on my calendar. 😉

@wilma 

It isn't double breasted.   It's center button with two buttons on the side.Smiley Happy

I don't like the bulk of double breasted. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  Actually, that’s not true. If you view the other pictures of it, you can very clearly see that it overlaps and is in fact double breasted. I’m not sure why you think it doesn’t overlap. In the other picture of it buttoned up, the overlap shows very clearly. In the pictures of her wearing it unbuttoned, you can see that the functional buttons appear to be about 3-4” away from the edge of the jacket. Next to the edge of the jacket, you very clearly see the buttonhole for the internal button where the overlap buttons to the inside. I’m surprised a professional stylist would miss these details that are clearly pictured. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lytningbolts wrote:

Actually, that’s not true. If you view the other pictures of it, you can very clearly see that it overlaps and is in fact double breasted. I’m not sure why you think it doesn’t overlap. In the other picture of it buttoned up, the overlap shows very clearly. In the pictures of her wearing it unbuttoned, you can see that the functional buttons appear to be about 3-4” away from the edge of the jacket. Next to the edge of the jacket, you very clearly see the buttonhole for the internal button where the overlap buttons to the inside. I’m surprised a professional stylist would miss these details that are clearly pictured. 

I respect any and all opinions. And I always understand that we all may interpret things in a different manner. Especially in fashion, when much of it is subjective. 

The way your statement is worded, comes across as snide and mean spirited (not constructive criticism nor respectfully disagreeing).  

Fashion (and a fashion board) should be fun. Reading opinions shouldn't feel tense.