Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I iron whether it's that wrinkled or not. Just looks more turned out, crisp.

@SharkE    I don't want or need crisp tee shirts.  Nor do I want to iron.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that most of the clothing on QVC is too expensive for what it is.  And sales are minimal.  And they certainly don’t offer many Petites, which I need,

Yes, compared to many retailers the prices at QVC don’t look that bad.  But other retailers offer very good sales.  I recently bought a few in-season items for 25% off at Talbot’s, and a very pretty long sleeve blouse priced at 65% off because it was summer stock.  I got an additional 15% off my purchases because August is my birthday month.  All in petite sizes, no less.  And all the in-season clothing I saw was 25% off.

I am retired, and dress quite casually most of the time.  But I have acquired some really nice knit separates through the years at Talbot’s for very good prices on sale.  And classic designs that will last a very long time,

Honored Contributor

Ok....      

Trusted Contributor

@PamfromCT   Hi Pam... off topic did you any of the terrible storms that just passed through?   I'm in MA and missed the severe storms.   Hope all is well

Honored Contributor

@jezzie wrote:

I like some of Isacc's top on air right now but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.  When you

get S & H and sales tax the Bib blouse would cost $65.00 or more.  All the designers

need to lower their tops etc about $10.00 - $15.00 for me to consider buying on

line rather go to Dillard's and try on items making sure they fit in the first place rather

than the hassel of returning. 

I like that Bib Blouse, too. It doesn't look all that unique and I'll bet you can find one similar to it but not as expensive. @jezzie 

Respected Contributor

I iron too.  I like the look. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a few t-shirts from Christopher Banks to kick around in. Under $20. The shoulder seams were so rough and raw and uncomfortable, I can't wear them.

Sometimes you get what you pay for....

Esteemed Contributor

Isaac sez his Pima is the best cotton you can buy. Susan Graver sez hers is Premium cotton and is the best cotton there is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Junebug54, A big hello and thank you for caring.  We missed the worst of the storm here but happily got a good bit of rain.  There were tornado alerts, but I think CT escaped. We are so happy that everyone escaped the worst.  

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

I Meant going to Dillards and B&M stores....shopping IN person.