Respected Contributor

I bought 2 pieces of clothing from Isaac line yesterday.ive never wore his brand before.i followed so chart,and it pretty much was the same sizing I usually wear.i must say this,even when his clothing is on sale,I think he's still pricey.

Respected Contributor

I occasionally buy from his clothing line and so far I’ve been pleased.  The last thing I bought was a Pima cotton topper.  I hadn’t bought any of his Pima cotton before and i must say this topper is really soft and washed nicely. 

I hope you end up liking your items. 

Esteemed Contributor

For me, I mostly have gone up a size in Isaac's line.  I haven't purchased in awhile but I mostly own his many styles of sweaters.

Respected Contributor

Have some pieces from Issac. I do not buy much clothing from QVC, but what I have from Issac is very nice. His clothes wear well, and in my opinion are worth whatever the cost. I do not find his prices too high for what you get.

Respected Contributor

I have several of his floral cardigans and many of his scarves.  All are very nice, wash well, and I look forward to getting more.

I just tried his pima cotton t-shirts (on a lunchtime special) and they are high quality.  I find his sizing is correct unlike some other brands that I regularily purchase and have to return due to the sizing being off (BDF).

Although some have mentioned they don't like watching him, I do, and will watch whenever he is on.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I have bought several Isaac items over the past few years.  All-in-all, I think the quality is excellent, for fair prices.  What I do not like is to watch him on-air when he is paired with the host Shawn, which is very often. There's just so much conversation and made up stories that have nothing to do with the item on-air.  Often I mute or just go the website to get the information, because the two of them just are so busy visiting and giggling that the sales information is pretty much ignored!

Respected Contributor

Isaac is one of my favorite designers.  I have many of his items,  long cardigans, floral cardigan sweaters, scarfs, shoes,  24/7 pants and crops, sweaters.  He is a very creative person and talented in other area such as theater.  As a younger man he was once a dancer on Fame.  He is also a gourmet cook.  I enjoy his vibe, I find him interesting.  His clothes fit me like the other QVC brands I buy such as Graver, Belle, and D&C.  I buy  the majority of my clothes from these QVC vendors.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Hopefully, you looked at the size chart underneath the description on the left hand side of your screen.  QVC's size chart is completely different and not accurate.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I have bought several Isaac items over the past few years.  All-in-all, I think the quality is excellent, for fair prices.  What I do not like is to watch him on-air when he is paired with the host Shawn, which is very often. There's just so much conversation and made up stories that have nothing to do with the item on-air.  Often I mute or just go the website to get the information, because the two of them just are so busy visiting and giggling that the sales information is pretty much ignored!

How much can 2 people talk about 100% cotton and pima cotton tops, scarves, pants, jackets, etc. etc.? I enjoy the chit chat.

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered Isaac's Stretch Patchwork Ankle Pants in black (25") --- I already have his 24/7 stretch pants in solid navy (26") -- which is perfect for me. 

A few months ago I ordered his Quilted Barn Jacket. I needed an in-between jacket - and this jacket has saved the day. I'm always reaching for it - as the evenings have been chilly when walking my dog - and I live in southern Calif.

I have around 25 of his 100% cotton - and pima cotton tops. Crew neck, mock neck, turtle neck --- long sleeves; 3/4 sleeves; elbow sleeves; in so many gorgeous colors.

A couple of weeks ago, one of my long sleeve tops wound up in the dryer by mistake - and shunk. I could still wear it --- but I preferred it a bit longer.

Never put clothes in the dryer - I never did -- and I'm still wearing QVC's clothes for over 20 years.