Respected Contributor

Isaac zip-front hoodie a WINNER!

A while back, someone posted some positive remarks about a hoodie by Isaac (A345199). I ordered one in camo green, hoping for the best. It arrived quickly (my orders always do--I guess I live in a great location), but I didn't open it up immediately. (I've been swamped with commitments the last several weeks.)

So finally--tonight--I opened the package and tried it on. It is beyond fabulous! It fits perfectly, I love the color, and it feels so exquisite. 

It's on clearance, and I highly recommend that, if this interests you at all--go check it out! I am probably going to order another in a different color.

(By the way, I want to thank the writer of the original thread!)

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac zip-front hoodie a WINNER!

@insomniac2: I've had my eye on this hoodie for quite awhile now. But wondered how is the fit? Would you say it's true to size? Did you need to size up or down?

Respected Contributor

It is awesome.  I have it in 2 colors now!  Bought one last year and came back with the clearance price for a second. I found it true to size.

Honored Contributor

I have 3 and just ordered another tonight. Love them so much. The fit is good---- I wear a medium and the fabric is amazing. Have the berry, blue, mocha and now the dark grey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have five of the original plush back hoodies, the kind with the kangaroo-style front pocket which I prefer. I sort of wished he didn't change the design of the pocket and I'm glad I got the ones I have. I wear them all the time with my Cuddl Duds leggings. The hoodie is so warm and cozy...I love it.

Respected Contributor

I have the camo green and love it. I've been wearing it ever since the weather turned cool here. I like that the hood is adjustable and not oversized, and it's very soft. I wear a 3x and it's true to size. I was afraid it would be snug in the arms and bust where I'm pretty large but it wasn't. Definitely one of my best Q purchases.
Respected Contributor

Diva on the Q, the hoodie is true to size. I felt as though it had been made especially for me.