Regular Contributor
His jeggings were on for $25.99!!! I wonder if he plans on leaving the Q?
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing they are technically 2 different brands. The one on ShopLC is Isaac Mizrahi and QVC sells Isaac Mizrahi Live.  

Honored Contributor

what is ShopLC?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

what is ShopLC?

@Andreatoo 

I'm pretty sure the LC stands for Liquidation Channel. But if I'm wrong hopefully someone will correct me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac selling on ShopLC

[ Edited ]

The 'LC' stands for low cost

I really doubt that Isaac would be leaving the Q for ShopLC. That network buys some closeouts and sells them at discount prices. That's probably the case for those jeggings.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

you're right but they say it's 'low cost'

Odd channel! Right now they're selling American West bags

They don't categorize their fashion by label so I didn't see any IM...

I noticed one our regulars on their forum! Looks about as busy as HSNs forum....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Was it me you saw over on the LC forum? I rarely post over there. It's slower than slow moving forum...I have no patience! LOL!.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Was it me you saw over on the LC forum? I rarely post over there. It's slower than slow moving forum...I have no patience! LOL!.

@SilleeMee 

It was you but I didn't want to out you Woman Wink

Have you purchased anything?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Yes I have...lots. Mostly jewelry, a leather x-body bag (nice one!) and also some bed linens. I've never had to return anything. 

Honored Contributor

I also think these are closeouts purchased either from IM or QVC.  If  you pay any attention to that channel you will see things like Cozelle, the bedding line from Shop HQ.  You will also see an assortment of positively dreadful items at dirt cheap prices.  Of course individual taste varies, but I'm pretty sure some of these items were dumped by the original seller.