Esteemed Contributor

I have Isaac Pima tanks from YEARS ago that did shrink in length, but not enough that I don't wear as a layering pc.

I bought several of his long sleeve, scoop nekt pima tees this past winter and the black and white did not shrink, but the heather gray one did shrink in the arms and in the length. Both still wearable, but they did shrink. I wash in cold, dry on low for 5 minutes and hang to dry the rest of the way. I typically don't have to iron, but sometimes I will touch up w/ iron if I'm actually going somewhere "important". Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I love most of IM's pima cotton t-shirts.  The only ones I didn't like were a TSV last year that came as a set with a stripe and a solid. Those were scratchy and ran small.  They weren't up to his usual standards IMO.

I've never had a shrinking issue or a fading issue.  I wash all of his t-shirts on the hand wash cycle and hang them to dry.

Be aware though that Isaac's t-shirts aren't 100% pima cotton.  They are a blend. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's pima cotton

[ Edited ]

I like Pima or Supima cotton in my jeans.  My 3X1 & Frame only have Supima cotton. I do have a few Pima cottons 100% from Isaac.  Like to wear them. Super comfortable.  Like my jeans, I can't dry them in the machine.  So it's  a pain, but I do love wearing Pima/Supima tops, so I have to lift the burden, so to speak.

I did make a mistake.  In error, I left an Isaac top in the dryer.  But I have lost 5 pounds this past week.  (long story) an of course it still fit with room to spare.  But my understanding is that you should wash it again and hang out to dry.  Apparently it will expand.  (haven't tried it yet)

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2   I own a couple of his pima tees.  Very soft and comfortable.  I wash in cold and hang dry  (never shrinks).  However, I did wash one and tossed in hot dryer and it did shrink but it was still wearable.  If you dry it, use a low setting.

kindness is strength