Super Contributor

How can you tell on Isaac's pima cotton (tops)  if you are getting the thicker version or the thin ones? I prefer the beefier ones rather than the thin ones.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's pima cotton tops

I haven seen any thick ones.  They're all thin and flimsy, clingy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I don't know.  I've only gotten one and it was kind of hefty.  Lol.

Respected Contributor

I own several of these pieces.  The first ones I received are better quality than the ones I ordered later  Won't order this brand again.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 of the thicker pima and want more - have been checking for 2 years but Isaac hasn't brought them back.  They are warm - the special value yesterday appeared to be thin.  You just have to watch - like a hawk - when the camera zooms in and/or how it appears to move - or not - on the models.   He's pushing thin stuff lately. Low price also tells you a lot about quality.

Contributor

I have been buying Pima cotton tops from LL Bean for many years. I have found them to be the best.  The host act like Isaac invented Pima cotton. I had to buy a new black crew neck long sleeve black top because the cleaners lost mine.  It is very good quality.  It is the perfect weight for a winter garment.  I always have the black tops cleaned. The top the cleaners lost was at least 10 years old but still looked new.  I am sure the person who received my top by mistake is very happy.  

Honored Contributor

I like the ones from Eddie Bauer---much beefier than alot of them.