Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac's clothing runs small on me how does it fit you?

They used to fit perfect in my regular size but about a year ago my regular size in his line seemed to be a little small and I have to order up a size, which was a tad to big. Needless tp say I don't order much from him anymore because of it.  Nothing of his fits right anymore. Makes me sad because I used to love his line.

Honored Contributor

When watching the very slim models, if the sleeves are slightly tight, I order up a size.  Pant legs, too.  I like loose fitting clothes, as long as they don't look over-sized on me.  'All in all', I usually size up.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Isaac's sizing is one of the designers that fit me. I think he fits for a more Junior figure and designs for one also. If you notice the models he prefers (or they give him) are usually slim with a more boyish figure, and the ones that show off his collection best.

Isaac's fit is more in line with B&M. I can always count on a 6 with both him or B&M.

Other designers are just a hit and miss for me.

Trusted Contributor

I think Isaac's sizing is pretty normal. Graver and Denin & Co use vanity sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Isaac's sizing.  I generally wear a 0-00/XXS in most clothing lines.  Isaac's XXS fits most like I expect that size should. 

On the subject of sizing, it's inconsistent in brick & mortar stores too, so all of us should be accustomed to having to figure out what size we wear from a particular designer or brand.  At least with QVC you can utilize the sizing chart.  The order entry reps are still there to help customers in this regard.  When ordering from the websites of online retailers and department/specialty stores, you are totally guessing, and have to base the order on what size you think you wear, or base it on previous experience with the designer/brand.    

Respected Contributor

His garment measurements are usually smaller than all other designers in each size, except for women with control.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  You have a great legit question here with sizing difficulties in every clothing line here.

While they tell us they all follow the same size chart clearly they do not.  This is proven when you think you're buying a size small or 1x (doesn't matter) in every line offered, hold the items together and you'll find they are all cut differently.  It's very frustrating to say the least, and then creates many returns.

What's worse is when you buy 2 or 3 of the same item, diff colors, SAME size, and they STILL don't match up.  Yes this also clearly happens. 

Honored Contributor

I find his clothing to be more true to B&M store sizing, not the vanity sizing the other lines follow.

Respected Contributor

I wear an XL in most tops in B&M stores, Ralph Lauren, Jones NY, etc., and must size up to 1X in Isaac tops, as they are very snug around bust, middle, hips in my usual xl.  Just FYI, as we are all so different.

Esteemed Contributor

True to size. Susan Graver and Denim and company are "vanity" sizing. Do not compare them. I go down almost two sizes or more in the other QVC clothing.