Respected Contributor

Ho hum, another tunic that looks over-sized on the petite model. Not for me. 

Honored Contributor

Doesn't look like tunic length to me.  However, I don't care for the long back.  But as I said on another post, I don't care for the scoop neck either, so an easy pass for me.  But pima cotton is lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

All my scoop and "V" neck tops have gone to Goodwill.  Heard D Dangle say once - Joan Rivers would never wear a "V".

Trusted Contributor

Another Zzzz TSV.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Ho hum, another tunic that looks over-sized on the petite model. Not for me. 

Its not a tunic length. 

Honored Contributor

It isn't a tunic, it's just a longer length tee shirt that works better with skinny pants, leggins and slim pants than a little short tee shirt.  

Respected Contributor

I like scoopnecks and longer lengths in the back, but this looks so boxy and wide at the bottom. It is not flattering.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Too expensive.  I actually do like it somewhat, but I'm not big on scoopnecks.  I also would like a bit more length in the front.  It looked too short on Kate though she is five 10.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like it because it looks 'year around'.  Light and airy.  Not too-too long/tunic.  A nice quality tee.  Very Audrey Hepburn.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  One of the models was wearing a beautiful lightweight print scarf covering the neckline, which I plan to do.  Very 'classy'/classic looking.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).