Esteemed Contributor

Isaac's TSV Pima Crew Neck, A372671

[ Edited ]

I'm in southern Calif. and woke up during the night and turned on the Q. I couldn't resist, so I ordered the Pima Top in Driftwood (Grey); Dark Navy and Black - $27.96 each. I decided that was it -- until I watched a few of Isaac's shows today -- and by the end, I ordered the Golden Yellow; Favorite Pink and Cornflower Blue. Yesterday, it was cold and rainy - and I wore his Pima Turtleneck Top --- and it was so warm and comfy. I have a huge selection of tops in my closet - mostly Isaac and Denim  & Co. - and enjoy them as much as I enjoy my shoes!!!!

Happy Chanukah to ME**********

Have any of u purchased this top for yourself - or as a gift???

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's TSV Pima Crew Neck, A372671

@kivah   Happy Hanukkah to you, for sure. Too bad it was't a buy more save more. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@kivah   Happy Hanukkah to you, for sure. Too bad it was't a buy more save more. 😜

I thought it would be a "Buy More Save More" --- but the price was good and I love the style - and colors. I like the flair at the bottom and side slits. Happy Chanukah to you as well.

Honored Contributor

Very nice top and I think a good price for pima cotton.  If it was free s&h I'd be getting a few!

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Very nice top and I think a good price for pima cotton.  If it was free s&h I'd be getting a few!

QVC brought in 121,000 Pima Tops ---- mostly sold. I knew I had to have that Driftwood. I have several other tops in navy and black --- but a couple more won't hurt.

Trusted Contributor

#kivah do you have to pay $3.50 shipping on each one? They look nice but I've bought myself quite a few tops I haven't even worn. Free shipping would be nice. I love the golden yellow.
Super Contributor

I love pima cotton.  I ordered Driftwood.  I have 3/4 sleeve and long sleeve pima and they feel so good.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 of Issacs Pima Cotton tee's and I am always reaching for them. I love them. So I ended up ordering these in Black, Navy, Cornflower Blue and White. I hope they are as nice as my other Tee's. 

Honored Contributor

I freeze when I wear an Isaac pima cotton tee in the winter.  They're too thin and flimsy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:
#kivah do you have to pay $3.50 shipping on each one? They look nice but I've bought myself quite a few tops I haven't even worn. Free shipping would be nice. I love the golden yellow.

Yes - $3.50 shipping for each top. Considering the low price, it's worth it to me. I have so many tops (short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve and long sleeve) in my customized walk-in closet ---- but I can't say NO when I see Isaac's tops. I'm retired and wear these tops almost every day with jeans or regular pants. I also have quite a few Jean Jackets - and they'll look great underneath. Love all the colors.