Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac's TSV Pima Crew Neck, A372671

@chiclet wrote:

I bought two pima cotton tops from Isaac a while back and they were huge so I washed and dried in dryer so they are about the right size now.  I ordered two yesterday in a smaller size and hope they fit and do not shrink as I will hang to dry.

@chiclet  I always wash in cold and hang dry and I have no shrinking issues with them. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I bought two pima cotton tops from Isaac a while back and they were huge so I washed and dried in dryer so they are about the right size now.  I ordered two yesterday in a smaller size and hope they fit and do not shrink as I will hang to dry.

If the sizes were too big - return them to the Q --- FREE exchanges.

Super Contributor

This pima cotton really is nice...I have a few other tops and appreciate the better cotton, especially at this TSV! Only reason not ordering is I can't wear this neckline and prefer it lower or a V. But a great top, and once again enjoyed Isaac on the air.

Contributor

I have several of IM pima cotton tops. I wear them to exercise classes because they are so comfortable, and the cotton breathes.

I just received this top in the driftwood color today. I really like the color.This is a new color to add to my pima cotton wardrobe.

The sleeves were a little too long, but I haven't laundered the top yet. Maybe I can avoid alteration fee s if it shrinks a little.