Super Contributor

What a nice change to see the models without sunglasses.  Loved seeing their pretty faces!

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the glasses.  It gives the models attitude!  I'm busy looking at the clothes anyway.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch him because of the sunglasses...I wish I had known the models were themselves like they should be...I hope he permanently got rid of those stupid sunglasses....they models look so unnatural with them on inside a building..especially in the pajamas...

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it was the Isaac show or PMS but when I tuned in, the models were in sunglasses. 

Super Contributor

I should add that Linda had glasses on, but I didn't see any of the other models wearing them. 

Frequent Contributor

The sunglasses have never bothered me.  Keep in mind, they are Mizrahi Sunglasses.  I have a pair and they are very nice!

I really enjoy Isaac's shows.  He and Shawn are quite a pair! 

Honored Contributor

That's an understatement LOL

Trusted Contributor

Sunglass season is upon us and they are worn on many shows.   I also do not find them attractive, especially when their hair is tightly pulled back.   That has been a frequent look on the fashion runways also.  Sorry but when you look at those beautiful faces all I see are owls with the big dark eyes and nose in the middle.