Valued Contributor

Isaac's Safari cotton/modal T-shirt

Does anyone know if his cotton/modal combo will shrink if washed in cold water and hung to dry?  This top runs small.  Ordered up, but JUST fits.  Not available in bigger size.  I would doubt this combo shrinks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac's Safari cotton/modal T-shirt

I ordered that shirt about a month ago and it is one of my favorite shirts. I did order one size up from what I normally order in Isaac's line because I noticed it ran a bit smaller. I have washed it on cold and then hung to dry and it did not shrink.
Valued Contributor

Thanks itsmagic.  I appreciate the reply.  I am between Xl and 1X so I ordered the larger, but I feel I needed 2 sizes bigger as there is not much difference between Xl and 1X (only 1 inch or less difference).  I will probably keep it as you said it didn't shrink and I don't think that  fabric combo will shrink if hung to dry.  Anyone else have this Tee?

Respected Contributor

I am between a small and a medium in that shirt and there was 2.5" difference in the bust. I see there is only a .5" difference in the bust between XL and 1X. Kind of strange. I bought the black print and really like that it can be dressed up or down.
Valued Contributor

Item # please? Thanks. i am not an expert on his inventory, so do not know what you are referring to.

Honored Contributor

@cotto22

I'm guessing it's this- A254791

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Safari Floral Printed Knit Top

Valued Contributor

Lokakimono~~That's the one.  Thanks for posting the picture.

Valued Contributor

Thanks!