Respected Contributor

I have about 5 or 6 of the Pima cotton shirts, several colors and I think they are great. They wash well, little ironing and the colors stay true. I was just watching the presentation for these shirts and I just think it went overboard. My goodness !! the details over and over again, the video several times, why you should buy it (or several) when you should wear it !  It's a tee shirt for  heavens sake and with the slow shipping you may not get it until after the event or day you planned to wear it. !  I know they are pushing to sell but I flipped the channel, came back and they were still talking about the same shirt.It seemed like at least 15 minutes.  I must admit I have numerous Isaac pieces and love them, this post may get poofed but it's JMO.

Regular Contributor

Re: Isaac's Pima cotton shirts

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I have about 5 or 6 of the Pima cotton shirts, several colors and I think they are great. They wash well, little ironing and the colors stay true. I was just watching the presentation for these shirts and I just think it went overboard. My goodness !! the details over and over again, the video several times, why you should buy it (or several) when you should wear it !  It's a tee shirt for  heavens sake and with the slow shipping you may not get it until after the event or day you planned to wear it. !  I know they are pushing to sell but I flipped the channel, came back and they were still talking about the same shirt.It seemed like at least 15 minutes.  I must admit I have numerous Isaac pieces and love them, this post may get poofed but it's JMO.

I would say that the giggling and all the screeching would not get me to buy it. I love Issac's clothes. Had to turn it off..

Respected Contributor

I must admit I love Isaac's pima cotton shirts.  I bought 1 and I was hooked.  I have them in long sleeve (4) 3/4 sleeve v-neck (2) and elbow length (2).  They are expensive but wash and wear so well.  I started with one because it was longer than other t-shirts I buy and I am only 5'1".  When I took it from the package I thought it was going back but I decided to wash and dry on medium and low and behold it shrunk at least 2" which made it perfect for me!  For those not short, do not dry because they do shrink!

As far as the length of the presentation, I agree, however they are doing that with so many things now.  I was told the reason they stay on so long as the phones are crazy busy and its selling like crazy.  If something isn't selling they cut the presentation short.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it amazing how they can go on and on at great length about something as mundane as a tee shirt or a thousand other stupid objects?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I tried two. The weight and softness can't be beat but both styles shrunk like crazy.

The long sleeve t must have lost 3-4" on the arm length. The other was a boatneck that showed my bra straps. 

My only IM try, they went back.

Respected Contributor

I have a huge collection of his pima cotton tops in both long and short sleeve and they're just as nice as the ones I have from LLBean.  I never had them shrink after washing.   

Respected Contributor

agree, @Blingqueen023 .  But then I never dry anything like that in the dryer.  I love them and have several.

Agree about the length of many presentations!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

agree, @Blingqueen023 .  But then I never dry anything like that in the dryer.  I love them and have several.

Agree about the length of many presentations!

@redwingsgal I also don't put them in the dryer.  I also don't put Susan's liquid knit in the dryer either.  They're virtually dry anyway when they come out of the washer, lol

Honored Contributor

The IM tees are way over rated IMO, they do not fit or hold up any better than any other tee.

Honored Contributor

I’d have to pass on a t-shirt I can’t put in the dryer without major shrinkage.