Contributor

How many floral cardigans is Isaac going to make ? I bought one, and also a couple of floral tees, but now I'm over that trend.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac's Floral Cardigans

Me, too. I have 2 and that's plenty!
Honored Contributor

Well, clearly, since YOU are over that trend, no one else should have the opportunity to buy a floral sweater anymore. Shame on IM for continuing to offer something YOU are no longer interested in buying.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 happy housewife said:

Well, clearly, since YOU are over that trend, no one else should have the opportunity to buy a floral sweater anymore. Shame on IM for continuing to offer something YOU are no longer interested in buying.

This is a board. It's ok to share an opinion.
Respected Contributor

I for one love them! I have a closet full and hope Isaac brings us more. Each and every one is so unique and looks like a work of art. Most of the cardigans I have I bought with the coordinating scarf and together it looks so elegant and upscale and of course super-feminine. Even my DH loves the way they look. Isaac - keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do prefer the round neckline instead of the V as I like to wear mine with nothing underneath but with the V neckline you have to wear a cami underneath and that - to me - gives it a more sporty look whereas the round neckline looks great buttoned up with a pencil skirt, capris, jeans, etc.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Goldengate8361 said:
On 1/26/2015 happy housewife said:

This is a board. It's ok to share an opinion.

And this is MY opinion. See , sharing opinions means everyone - if they agree with you or not - gets to express their opinion.

Valued Contributor

I love my floral Isaac cardigan. It's 100% cotton, which is so nice for a sweater. I have to admit, when I saw Jackie come out in the blue/purple (the color I have) I nearly jumped. It's definitely a Spring/Summer print for me. She followed a shot of Angela in a grey cardigan. The contrast was very extreme!!

It's bright and cheery that's for sure!

I wore it a lot this summer. I think one is enough for me though....

Super Contributor

I was going through my clothes.. and I got rid of every floral cardigan to Good Will I ever bought. WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. Loud, ugly and embarrassing!

Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 annabella said:

I was going through my clothes.. and I got rid of every floral cardigan to Good Will I ever bought. WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. Loud, ugly and embarrassing!

So why did you buy them? Did you want the look of loud and ugly?

Valued Contributor

Rhetorical questions - why does a man who designs such loud prints always wear black? And why does he criticize prints on Project Runway?