Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 jackthebear said:
On 2/23/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I'm tempted but I know it would be a disaster and based on the fact that I would be out just about $10.00, I'm not willing to try.

Regarding the sizing, I think Isaac runs smaller than other QVC brands that run huge. He runs more according to B&M sizing, not vanity sizing.

Take a look at Old navy's pixie pants, sort of the same idea, not the color range though, they are an ankle pant and the fit is good.

For me an ankle pant only has a short season to wear and does not really fit into my life very much

Thanks. I'm not sure I'd like an ankle pant on me which is another reason I want to see them on me. I've always thought they look like high waters but with my height, I'm not sure.

Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

Much better llook for summer

I really do like this look...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I like the looser fit on Amy. That's my type of fit. I'm not a fan of tight-tight (on me, anyway). I'm going to size up one or two sizes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I've wanted to try his 24/7 pants for awhile now and I really like an ankle pant for Spring and Summer to wear with flats and wedges and sometimes a heel like Amy was wearing. I thought they looked great on her. That put me over the edge. I ordered both the french blue and the pebble gray.

I know I'm taking a chance with them, but like I said, I've wanted to try them for awhile now and I just couldn't resist those colors which will work into my summer wardrobe so well and I love the ankle length, it suits me!

Hope all of us who ordered them love them!

Trusted Contributor

I find Isaac's colors too bright for me. I do not wear such bright colors even in the summertime.

Super Contributor

Just saw them on some of the models and didn't like how they looked on them, but they look terrific on some of them, too.

I like them on the tall, slim models who wear them close to the body.

I did not like them on Jane or on the petite model.

Like any pants, it's all about the fit.

Hard to know how they will fit you when you order them online!

Super Contributor

I wonder if the bottom opening is a little too wide for what I want.

I don't want to order the petites, they'll look like capris on me. And I don't want these in capri length.

*sigh* I may cancel.

I HATE when I do this!

Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 californiamomofthree said:

I recently [FINALLY] tried a pair of these much-hyped fabric pants. I bought the bootcut in white 2P. I was worried because I do wear a 0 in b&m stores. They are just a smidge loose in the waist area (I'm pear-shaped), but since I got white, I was glad they were not skintight. I ordered these ankle style in royal navy and black in 2P. I like the fabric, personally, because I think you truly can dress them up or down, especially the ankle style. That said, I am not chancing them in the dryer at all - I will hang to dry.

I happened to catch Stacey's presentation of these last night. She made it a point to say that she was wearing a size larger than she usually would wear (can't remember now if she said 4 instead of 2 or 2 instead of 0) and commented that they were a little big on her (or something to that effect), but I thought they looked fine. Granted, I was reading something and just looking up occasionally, but I thought they looked better on her than on some of the models (on whom they're a bit tight sometimes).

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2015 jonbon said:
On 2/23/2015 californiamomofthree said:

I recently [FINALLY] tried a pair of these much-hyped fabric pants. I bought the bootcut in white 2P. I was worried because I do wear a 0 in b&m stores. They are just a smidge loose in the waist area (I'm pear-shaped), but since I got white, I was glad they were not skintight. I ordered these ankle style in royal navy and black in 2P. I like the fabric, personally, because I think you truly can dress them up or down, especially the ankle style. That said, I am not chancing them in the dryer at all - I will hang to dry.

I happened to catch Stacey's presentation of these last night. She made it a point to say that she was wearing a size larger than she usually would wear (can't remember now if she said 4 instead of 2 or 2 instead of 0) and commented that they were a little big on her (or something to that effect), but I thought they looked fine. Granted, I was reading something and just looking up occasionally, but I thought they looked better on her than on some of the models (on whom they're a bit tight sometimes).

I didn't see her, but I know what you mean. I like skinny jeans, but this type of pant, I want it to SKIM. Not be baggy, but I did see one model I thought they were snugger than I prefer them to fit (even though she has a nice figure). I don't want to size up to a 4 because my hips are 33.5" and 2 is 34.5" according to "click here" measurements. I'm hoping that is correct. If it is, I should be fine as my widest point is my hips lol. Susan's pants, for example, even the xxs looks silly on me because they just hang like my pajama pants. I like some of her pants, but I've learned my lesson after a few returns and I don't like to return [in general], let alone when it costs money.

Super Contributor

I have both full length and ankle length in the Old Navy Pixie, super stretchy! Like wearing sweats! lol They are around $36 but I got 30% off!