Respected Contributor

Isaac rarely offers Petite sizes

[ Edited ]

I wish Isaac's line included more Petite sizing.  His tunic length cardigans (like the last tsv) especially those that are longer in the back, are just too long on Petites.  Jane T. had a cardigan on alongside a model who was 5'9" and it looked like 2 different sweaters. I understand everything can't be manufactured in Petite but TSV's should be IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac rarely offers Petite sizes

@Catch71 wrote:

I wish Isaac's line included more Petite sizing.  His tunic length cardigans (like the last tsv) especially those that are longer in the back, are just too long on Petites.  Jane T. had a cardigan on alongside a model who was 5'9" and it looked like 2 different sweaters. I understand everything can't be manufactured in Petite but TSV's should be IMO.

it isn't up to Isaac, Q makes the call on that. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac rarely offers Petite sizes

@Catch71  I agree.  For TSV's, there should be a petite and tall version for those interested in purchasing.

They should also do a "buy more-save more" for TSV's and include free shipping for the additional items added to the first one purchased.  At least for the one day that it's a TSV.  Sometimes, I see the same price days later.  Make it a true "one day value". 

......You look like I need a drink.....