Frequent Contributor

Isaac, please no more rambling stories!

When did he start this story telling?  I saw him and Shawn the other day, each adding a line to the story.  Ridiculous.  No selling going on, no item descriptions, just this foolish behavior by both of them.  Now he started this same stuff with Jen, but it seems she tried to curb the story and it ended pretty quickly.  I love watching Isaac and adore his clothing line.  I have SO many of his items and have given his clothes as gifts.  However, if he continues making up crazy scenarios stories instead of telling about the items for sale...I'm out.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac, please no more rambling stories!

I love to watch him most times, but not when he's with his "usual" hosts of JC and SK.  He's a different person when he's with others, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

He is obnoxious with Shawn, I just can't with that pair.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I SOOO agree with you.  Shawn starts each presentation with IM with a dumb, irrelevant question or comment and they're off on a chat that has absolutely nothing to do with the item they are supposed to be presenting.  Maybe they go through colors, then back to the inane discussion.  Shawn continues by telling everyone how much she loves them, then more pointless comments.  She is simply not prepared for the show, so she fills it up with her unique nattering and blathering!

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I SOOO agree with you.  Shawn starts each presentation with IM with a dumb, irrelevant question or comment and they're off on a chat that has absolutely nothing to do with the item they are supposed to be presenting.  Maybe they go through colors, then back to the inane discussion.  Shawn continues by telling everyone how much she loves them, then more pointless comments.  She is simply not prepared for the show, so she fills it up with her unique nattering and blathering!

Thank you ! 👏👏👏👏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind SK with IM....but CAN'T do him with JC.....unbearable..............

Honored Contributor

Nothing new!

They have been doing that for a very long time.

Doesn't bother me in the least, just filling air time.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Nothing new!

They have been doing that for a very long time.

Doesn't bother me in the least, just filling air time.

They could fill the time with actual information and professional behavior.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife I'd rather they fill that air time with additional products.  IM has countless items available.  No need for any need to fill airtime with nonsense.

Trusted Contributor

I love Isaac with all of the hosts.  I don't mind his story telling or joking around.  Wants us to feel as if we are hanging out with them in the living room.