Isaac, please bring us a longer short-sleeve top!

I love Isaac's pima cotton fabric but they are only available in the very short sleeves, 3/4 length, or long.  What about us curvier gals that need to cover our upper arms?  Don't want it in the tunic length, either.  Love the slightly swing bottoms!

Regular Contributor

Re: Isaac, please bring us a longer short-sleeve top!

Please explain  why the hosts seem to think tucking in the fron of a shirt is attractive, I looks silly to me.

Honored Contributor

@clista wrote:

Please explain  why the hosts seem to think tucking in the fron of a shirt is attractive, I looks silly to me.

@clista Not only does it look silly but it's hard to see how it really fits!

Respected Contributor

@clista   Omg, Clista, I'm right there with ya !  I think the ''front tuck''  looks ridiculous ...almost as much as the stringy , non brushed hair styles do these days.  I must be ''old'' or something !

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this!  Drives me crazy when they say the sleeve "gives you upper arm coverage" - it's more like upper shoulder coverage.  If one is looking for "arm coverage" we want more than 2-3 inches of fabric.

Honored Contributor

@MamaHeem wrote:

I love Isaac's pima cotton fabric but they are only available in the very short sleeves, 3/4 length, or long.  What about us curvier gals that need to cover our upper arms?  Don't want it in the tunic length, either.  Love the slightly swing bottoms!

I think what you want is an elbow sleeve. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan