Respected Contributor

I have not received mine yet, but I am reading MANY reviews from people who got the white combo.  They are all saying that there are pinks dots all over the shirts!!  Some think it is mold!  THis is unacceptable.  I got the red/navy so hopefully I will not have a problem.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac pima TSV t-shirts...

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl 

Hope yours are ok. 

That's gross if it's mold. I hope it's a dye issue instead? Either way, unacceptable. Glad I didn't order a set. 

Honored Contributor

Pink mold???  How designer; how Isaac. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Too long on a slow boat from China?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the pink/mocha combo yesterday and love them  Washed today and they came out perferct.  I do not dry - only put in the dryer a few minutes to get out the washing maching winkles

Respected Contributor

Good one
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the black/white combo but they are still in process. Hope they're ok whenever they come!

Trusted Contributor

It's now the 6th...and its still in processing......It states t am supposed to get it by the 8th.  I don't think so.  I live in Phoenix.  Yeah right.  If I could cancel I would.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the B&W combo.  My order was placed 8/24, shipped 8/27 and arrived 8/31.  Both shirts are exactly as I expected.  I am a fan of Isaac's t shirts.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Trusted Contributor

My black/white set came today and except for a musty smell, which I'm sure will wash out, they're great! I have the pink and tan set on waitlist.