Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

The past few days he had on these flip flop sandals on,which I personally thought looked disgusting Sometimes I just can’t figure him out.

It's bizarre indeed.  I suppose it's spring so he went from his dirty sloppy old sneakers to flip flops or shower sandals.  That's not about style, that's about hating one's body.  All the other men who present fashion have different styles and different body types and they all look stylish and professional.  Isacc gone from looking sloppy and lazy to looking like a crazy guy.

Super Contributor

Isaac........Please put some sox on!!

Honored Contributor

How do you know he doesn't have foot problems? He could have trouble with his feet swelling, and wearing shoes

He has his own style, and I think it suits him. I have a lot of his clothes, and have never had a single problem with anything

In fact ,today ,I had a black skirt arrive, one of his. It was on clearance, and it is a wonderful piece of  clothing. It will last for many years ,because ,it is a classic and so is he

Valued Contributor

LOL!!!   With all the truly reprehensible people out there, lying, cheating, stealing, you’re worried about a man in flip-flops????  When did feet become disgusting?  

Esteemed Contributor

Are those who are repulsed by feet the same with other body parts?  I don’t understand body disgust.

Honored Contributor

Disgust with the body in various ways,  hysteria about germs everywhere, and cleanliness to a fault are all  constant refrains on these boards.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
Flip flops are a staple for me. With me having wide, fat feet, it's pretty much one of the only summer styles I can easily find. Not sorry if some of you find it offensive, you can get over it. Bare feet should be the least of your worries. The things on this board people gripe about is hysterical.
Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock  You noticed SK's cracked feet and unkept toenails, too, during her presentations with Sally Combs? What a mess. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@bewise   I week or so ago he had those black wide single band shower flip flips on without socks. I believe this is what you're talking about. Yes, gross & disgusting. If he had nice feet maybe but just looked gross to me.

Honored Contributor

Yep, IM likes him some shower shoes.LOL I don't think it would be so bad, but he has to paint his toe nails black on top of it. I think you are lucky if your man has nice looking feet. My husband is truly a gift, but his size 11 feet with the gnarly toe nails will have children hiding behind their mothers when he wears his Birkenstocks.