Trusted Contributor

The past few days he had on these flip flop sandals on,which I personally thought looked disgusting Sometimes I just can’t figure him out.

Respected Contributor

Isaac wearing flip flops is nothing new. Right or wrong, it's his style.

Honored Contributor

Imo flip-flops are disgusting...period. I won't wear them.

Respected Contributor

The Fashion Forum has officially jumped the shark.

Flip flops are disgusting?

They are a summer staple in this area of the country. 

SMH

Honored Contributor

Flip flops are very unsanitary. The worst of any kind of sandal type footwear out there.

Respected Contributor

Love 'em! ----You go Issac!

Opened the thread because I thought he was offering a pair.

Respected Contributor
The things some people fuss about boggles my mind.
Honored Contributor

I noticed him wearing sandals, but it didn’t bother me.

Personally, I don’t own or like flip flops. I dislike anything between my toes, and I prefer more foot coverage in a sandal. I also need a backstrap or my heel will slide off. Flip flops don’t provide what I need. 

One of my sisters wears flip flops all the time in warm weather. I see many girls, women, and men wearing them in my city everywhere. I have seen a few with design elements, details, embellishments, etc. that I thought were nicer looking than the standard plain version. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Flip flops are very unsanitary. The worst of any kind of sandal type footwear out there.

@SilleeMee.  Unsanitary? What about all the people including posters here that say they go barefoot all the time? Granted, it’s not in restaurants and stores, but they say it is whenever they can.

Trusted Contributor

They just looked a little too big to me but he has worn them every time the weather warms up.  At least he gets a pedicure unlike certain hosts with crusty feet.