Respected Contributor

Isaac bringing up Rhoda Morgenstern!

Huge fan of Isaac and Rhoda!!!  Loved her style so much!  I think I am going to wear a headscarf this week in honor!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Isaac bringing up Rhoda Morgenstern!

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to another poster

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What ever happened to  Valerie Harper?  She was making the TV rounds  talking about her brain cancer  that was going to kill her and then   after going on every TV show she could.... she just  disappeared Was she miraculously cured of the cancer?   

Frequent Contributor

Hey LIsaB,

I'm with you!  I always loved Rhoda because I felt like she wasn't "perfect" and was someone I could probably measure up to.  I always loved Mary too but Rhoda was just more my style - not as put together, a little funky, not always 100% put together.  And she was so funny.  I had forgotten about the head wraps!  I missed the show so thank you for the fond memories. 

Respected Contributor

@Mactective wrote:

Hey LIsaB,

I'm with you!  I always loved Rhoda because I felt like she wasn't "perfect" and was someone I could probably measure up to.  I always loved Mary too but Rhoda was just more my style - not as put together, a little funky, not always 100% put together.  And she was so funny.  I had forgotten about the head wraps!  I missed the show so thank you for the fond memories. 

@Mactective  She wasn't perfect like Mary and that is what drew me to her too.  Loved that character the minute she was on the TV screen.  I still am a funky dresser and have my own style and I love it!  

Frequent Contributor

You said it perfectly.  I think we'd make good shopping buddies!

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden, Valerie Harper is still getting chemotherapy and thankfully still hanging in there.  What a terrible thing to say that she could have been faking her cancer.  

Respected Contributor

Love Rhoda!

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@SeaMaiden, Valerie Harper is still getting chemotherapy and thankfully still hanging in there.  What a terrible thing to say that she could have been faking her cancer.  

I don't understand the snarky posters.  Didn't your mother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle, oh yeah, how snarky of me defending a person who has cancer being accused of faking it..  Ridiculous...makes you wonder if some of the posters on this site are for real.