Contributor

Isaac at Target in september

I got a notice that Isaac is going to be at Target again. Did anyone else see this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac at Target in september

@ninjasmom1 wrote:

I got a notice that Isaac is going to be at Target again. Did anyone else see this?

I'm unable to tag you but I'm happy to hear it! I'm sure he'll have much more leeway at Target to do some more contemporary pieces than what he has to do per the buyers at QVC

Honored Contributor

I did not hear anything but I hope his design team does better than they are doing at the Q.  No more lace.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I heard as part of an anniversary celebration, Target is bringing back all the designers they have collaborated with over the years. Roll out date is September 14.

Honored Contributor

IM started out selling his goods at my neighborhood target many years ago, the items were great, very stylish and very affordable. And then they stopped. And now he's here. Why would he want to go back to target? Doesn't he make enough money selling his stuff here? Will the styles change? Will they be exclusive to target?

Honored Contributor

Funny because I didn't care for most of his Target items.  I thought many of them were cheap and the color choices especially horrible.   That signature pink looked like pepto bismal to me.

But oddly enough, his line on QVC is probably what I own the most of.