Honored Contributor
I am enjoying the show as much as I do when Shawn hosts.I always thought Shawn was the best withIsaac but Sandra brings out a very relaxed and easy vibe.Isaac seems to be enjoying himself and is very calm today.i like Sandra's haircut.
Regular Contributor
Logged in here to write exactly the same thing. I am loving Sandra and Isaac together.!
Super Contributor

I agree. I like Sandra...I think she is a beautiful, calm and classy woman. And she has a soothing presence & voice which play off well against Isaac. And I too somehow also like his shows with Shawn, who is cute and bubbly- the opposite, personality wise, from Sandra. Go figure!

Honored Contributor

I've never been a big Sandra fan but also agree that the two of them work very well together and it's seemed to me for some time that he really enjoys working with Sandra.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm streaming it online. Sort of. lol... They are good together. Nice.

I haven't worn a watch since getting a cell phone but I really like the look of the silicone strap one on now. ...I need to get batteries in my good watches and wear them once in a while!

Esteemed Contributor

I like them together and I always liked Sandra as a host. Very relaxed better then with Shawn.

Valued Contributor

I am not watching, but just wanted to comment that Sandra is a good match with almost any vendor. And while the Shawn and Isaac schtick may be entertaining, they sometimes neglect to go over important details like sizing: I positively hate it when the hosts do not tell us what size the models are wearing and Shawn rarely does it when she is with Isaac. Those click me measurements are not all they are cracked up to be!

Sandra is one of QVC's best hosts, imo.

Valued Contributor

they compliment each other.

Honored Contributor

They are great together and there is none of the nonsense that occurs with Shawn. I like Shawn as a host, but she is full of herself and Sandra isn't, hence a more watchable less stressful show.

Honored Contributor

I like Isaac and Shawn, too. They are different together. I'd hate it if everyone was the same.