Valued Contributor

love the fact that he knits. but it also seems like he is a hoaders says he stock piled some kind of shoes and shirts he designs.? ok just talk about the product. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy listening to Issac talk; he is entertaining and knowlegable about many things.  I would get tired of all the talk being about the product.  There is only so much you can say about an item.  Seems more like a show than a commercial when some personality and personal info is included.  He definitely is not a hoader - have seen decorating magazines showcasing his New York apartment and Bridgehampton home.  No hoarding there!

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think people who have nothing to say, start a thread just to be starting a thread.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

He simply mentioned he has his black T-shirts custom made so he orders 50 at a time & he also has 10 pairs of black suede loafers that he likes in reserve in case they stop making them. He asked Jane if that was crazy but of course it isn't. I buy multiplies of tops or shoes sometimes because I know I won't be able to get them again.

Respected Contributor

i would love to sit down to a conversation with him....

if I find something I like I buy multiples especally shoes as

I have bad feet ... and not all things look great on me so if I

find something i stock up ....

Respected Contributor

if i were smarter and richer i would buy large quantities of that t-shirt that works, those shoes that look great and feel great, that stunning bag that comes in 10 colors.......i enjoy Isaac - and all he chooses to share.

Respected Contributor

I love hearing his stories, very interesting. My motto is, if one is good then ten are betterWoman Very Happy

When I find something that I like, I too, buy several because so many times something I really like, they quit making it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac and Jane

[ Edited ]

I watched several of the shows Isaac was on today - as I enjoy listening to him - talking about his products and other information that he offers up. His products sell themselves - especially those beautiful t-shirts that were today's TSV. Pima cotton at such a low price. I purchased 2 of them and also the matching open-front jacket. I even emailed Isaac on his FB page - about how I enjoyed him today interacting with the hosts. Years ago, I'd go to the dept stores and purchase 1 of each item. Since watching the Q, I purchase several of the same item - different colors. My large walk-in closet is FULL - don't know where I'm going to hang my new t-shirts and jacket.

TV has gotten so depressing --- watching the Q - is very uplifting.

Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman

Stockpiled? You mean he bought multiples of a few things? Everyone does that. How much can he talk about each product --- he gives the necessary information - and u could see it visually - and then see the models showing how it looks.If u need more information, check the products out on-line.

Contributor

If I find a shoe or shirt that is flattering, etc. I always buy multiples.  I must have 20 of the same black tee and about 20 of issac,s mocs.  Jackie Kennedy did the same.  I am in no way comparing myself to jackie, but just sayin!

Cheers.