Regular Contributor

I love Isaac’s designs.  That said.....does he own a lace factory?  His lovely collection is heavy on full or lace trimmed pieces.  I own several & love them all.  Just odd.  Don’t stop.  These pieces are lovely, but need some more dressy pieces with less lace.  He’s been a major great addition to QVC & I look forward to some beautiful spring & summer pieces.

Honored Contributor

It looks as though we will have lace pants in the upcoming seasons.  Go to Mood Fabrics, apparel fabrics and look at trend report lace.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac & Lace

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

The lace top Leah is wearing this morning has a seam right where the (@Pearley oh dear edited this lol) BELL part of the sleeve is attached as a ruffle. 

That seam is really not appealing to me.😊

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Wish he would cut down on cashmere sweaters running 300.00

Have one, maybe, but, he has 3 or more last time I looked around.

Honored Contributor

Less lace...no ZERO lace would be alright by me. 

Honored Contributor

Isaac does seem to have many items with lace. Some of them are pretty, but they are not my style. I always wonder how women wear all over lace dresses and tops without snagging or catching the lace on something. A bit of lace trim on an item would be ok, but it just isn’t a detail I look for in a garment.

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of all the lace he does and lately he seems to be really cranking it out. Some designs are quite lovely but a little (or a lot) goes a long way. Some designs are just not meant for lace.

I have a short sleeve peplum in ivory from a few yrs ago, I've yet to wear it. I bought in navy the lace skort he did a few years ago too. I really liked it but I laundered it in a linerie bag (which I do  with delicates) and it did not wash well. I ended up returning it b/c I knew I wouldn't wear it.

I don't know, I think he does too much. Logo is the same.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac & Lace

[ Edited ]

Isaac is not the designer...he presents the items that have been designed using his name.  Would be interesting if he really did design a line for QVC to compare the two.  Isaac is not to blame for all the lace.

Honored Contributor

If Isaac makes one more lace piece, I will SCREAM!  Too much already.  Lace tops, lace dresses, lace tops, lace dresses. STOP!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have asked myself that question for a long time now.  Lace, lace, lace.  Good grief, that man does love his lace.