Trusted Contributor

Isaac & Jackie what happened on the Isaac Show?

Shawn said that Isaac & Jackie the model had a disagreement during the Monday night show. I wasn't watching then. What happened? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac & Jackie what happened on the Isaac Show?

Did he want her to go up a size ?

Regular Contributor

It was all in good fun. He mentioned something that Jackie had said earlier regarding his jeans. Then he noted that she modeled for LOGO, but wasn't in his show. She then came out in rollers to explain she was busy getting ready for the next show. You can see it on the TSV video from Shawn's show.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I didn't think it was a big deal but I was just curious about what they were talking about.  

Honored Contributor

Jacqui seems like a real sweetheart. She's on Isaac's shows a lot, so I'm sure they like to tease each other once in a while! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@inallsincerityI loved the way Issac jokes and it isn't on the video in the 10:00 pm show where they did the special value.

May we have a link?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

By chance I saw that part of the show.  Isaac was "complaining" that Jackie doesn't model for his show any more and then she came out with curlers in her hair, loving his TSV and a lot of joking going on.  All in good fun.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

and don't forget the producer in Isaac's ear telling them to "rein it in!" Smiley LOL

Occasional Contributor

i wonder what the real truth is.  i have seen jackie stomping off the show before.  she is also upstaging the other models some times.  not a fan of hers.

Honored Contributor

@susan5705 wrote:

i wonder what the real truth is.  i have seen jackie stomping off the show before.  she is also upstaging the other models some times.  not a fan of hers.

Is this Angela?  Woman LOL

Seriously, when has Jacque ever stomped off a show?  I just don't believe that ever happened.