Honored Contributor

Nice combo,

Honored Contributor

But JCrew did the sweatshirt with the flower print on it, last year :-(, this looks just like it

Regular Contributor

I agree.  Gabrielle seems to be an under appreciated host.  She has been around awhile but some of the newer hosts get better airtime than she does.  She has a cuurrent but also classy elegant style.  She does not get silly or bring the focus of the show on her rather than the merchandise.  She allows the guest to speak without interruption, she intercedes when appropriate and explains and gives great examples on the product.  I would have loved for her to have hosted PM Style.  To me she has so much more style and savvy than many who host clothing show Jayne Brown and Jacque exempted.  QVC you have a treasure here utilize her.

Honored Contributor

I hope this pairing continues.  Finally, an Isaac show I can watch and enjoy!  I just love Gabrielle.....as well as Isaac.  Great together.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nayteaches wrote:

I agree.  Gabrielle seems to be an under appreciated host.  She has been around awhile but some of the newer hosts get better airtime than she does.  She has a cuurrent but also classy elegant style.  She does not get silly or bring the focus of the show on her rather than the merchandise.  She allows the guest to speak without interruption, she intercedes when appropriate and explains and gives great examples on the product.  I would have loved for her to have hosted PM Style.  To me she has so much more style and savvy than many who host clothing show Jayne Brown and Jacque exempted.  QVC you have a treasure here utilize her.

Not to mention, she always looks Chic and well put together; she doesn't get carried away with the layers.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Isaac & Garbrielle

[ Edited ]

I like Gabrielle as a host for the most part, but just not with Issac. The show is so boring!! No chemistry between the two at all. Isaac doesn't even seem like himself when he's with her. It's a snoozefest for sure. I think watching paint dry would be more exciting than this duo. 

Issac and Gabrielle certainly don't hold my interest to keep watching. 

Honored Contributor

I always liked Gabrielle.  She is more soft spoken and gives you the informtion you need for the product.  I think she prefers to be on the late shift and yes, they really need to give her a show even if it's on the 3rd shift.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I totally agree GK & IM make a great duo.  He's different because she's easy, soft spoken, not cra cra at all.  He's calmer becasue she is too.

Would LOVE to see SK give up her time and give most of IM shows to Gabrielle.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with all.....Gabrielle conducts a lovely show with all vendors, especially with Isaac. He's difficult to keep focused and she does it beautifully. She's calm, well-spoken, doesn't make silly, inappropriate and naive sounding remarks. It was quite relaxing to watch the Friday night show.