Respected Contributor

I seldom order clothes from QVC but recently tried(and returned) the Barefoot Dreams TSV. I ended up finding something similar at Kohl’s that I liked better but now I am seeing Isaac’s cardigan and am tempted by the black plaid. Similar cardigans of his have good reviews. Is anyone buying?  I think I will wait to decide until the morning. If I happen to wake up in the night I can watch one of the many reruns 😳. 

Respected Contributor

WOW!  I find that what I buy most at QVC is fashion--although a decade ago I really was a big QVC jewelry shopper.

IM has been around for a while, so he is tried and true on QVC--I love his flowers and colors--so unique and eye-catching. I have ordered tops, sweaters, pants, dresses, and shoes (love them!) and in most cases they fit quite well and look great.

I just bought the red plaid sweater tonight--it will be so pretty and bright to have for the holiday season.

Are his prices the lowest--NO--and I live near two QVC outlets and have been shopping there for decades.  If you wait about a year the price may go down, but your size and/or color may not be available.

We also have the second largest mall in the country nearby (and yes, they sell IM, but not as much variety), but I still prefer my favorite QVC designers for fashion, price and design for everyday clothes.

Trusted Contributor

I just got the black plaid.  I have good luck with the basics from Isaac. He is a little expensive on some things, but he makes very nice clothes. He also carries the XXS, which is hard to find.

I have two of his jacquard cardigans from last year. They are not car-coat length, they are regular cardigan sweater length. They are beautiful. He does make nice sweaters.

I wash on gentle, then lie flat to dry. I feel like the dryer takes the body out of any sweater material, especially jacquard which is a thicker weave. They have held up well.

I am short so I was happy to see Courtney as the host because she is my size. I like this length, but I wouldn't have a whole closet full. It is a nice sweater for going to lunch or church or a baby shower. If still working, it would look nice for a work outfit popped with a colored blouse or turtleneck underneath.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I’m re-watching the start of the presentation, still undecided 🤔

Valued Contributor

No I don't like it. I would have to buy something to go under it I think. I don't like the added chunky look for me. I'll stick with Belles simple one color cartigan. I have two already & they do not add bulk. The solids go with many things I already own. I wear a large, someimes medium in cartigans. 

Respected Contributor

I do not like open cardigans. If it is cold enough for outerwear I want something closed to keep cold air out. 

Honored Contributor

Not even tempted.

Too much cotton for an item that large.

Cotton AND rayon, 2 fibers at the bottom of my list.   

I purchased a pr of trousers from him about a year ago.

I hesitated because of the cotton content, but tried it anyway.

After the first wash & wear it looked like a rag.

Cotton is great for sheets & towels but not for garments.

I will never buy a cotton blend anything from his line.

Barefoot Dreams IMO is overpriced everywhere & not  worth it.

@tucsongal wrote:

I seldom order clothes from QVC but recently tried(and returned) the Barefoot Dreams TSV. I ended up finding something similar at Kohl’s that I liked better but now I am seeing Isaac’s cardigan and am tempted by the black plaid. Similar cardigans of his have good reviews. Is anyone buying?  I think I will wait to decide until the morning. If I happen to wake up in the night I can watch one of the many reruns 😳. 

Honored Contributor

When SG had a TSV duster, it came with a coordinating shell. I'd want that with this TSV too. Wonder why IM didn't go that route. Price point perhaps.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the TSV.

Respected Contributor

For some reason the look of the wide ribbed lapel is bothering me.