Respected Contributor

I don't like the style, but it's the perfect weight for us here in the Southwest. 

Honored Contributor

Frumpy

Esteemed Contributor

It is way too short! Looks very cheap.

Respected Contributor

Frumpy? Don't know about that. Regardless, this is the perfect weight topper for my Florida winter right now. I could literally wear it every day until March. Morning and night time temps are in the sixties. Daytime in the mid seventies. 
My only concern is shrinkage and wrinkling. I know this cardi will look good until I have to wash it. Then what? 
Can anyone address this who has experience with Isaac's  Pima cotton?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Nice Pima cotton Cardigan. I ordered the black (1). Courtney keeps saying everyone is ordering at least 2 !  How many are you ordering ? Woman LOL

I have navy and pink in my cart

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Not anything I'd ever wear.

I don't like curved hemlines and that "flap" in the rear.  

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i'm in MI and i have to remember the warm weather states, shop too. LOL Maybe for resort and snowbirds.

Or for those of us from the Mitten but retired to Florida permanently  😉

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother I have never had a problem with wrinkling nor shrinkage with his pima cotton.  I wash it inside out, cold water, delicate cycle and hang to dry. I ordered the navy today but am tempted to order another color.

Valued Contributor

I think it is funny, when IM discribes the TSV I think he actually believes what he says.  It is ok, nothing special and to me a little odd in design.  They need a normal person on the fashion board.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@fairydogmother I have never had a problem with wrinkling nor shrinkage with his pima cotton.  I wash it inside out, cold water, delicate cycle and hang to dry. I ordered the navy today but am tempted to order another color.

Thanks. That's exactly the info I needed 🥰

Harmonize the World