Esteemed Contributor

I just don't like cardigans. I wish a vendor would make a nice thick sweater (for New England weather) that was pullover. Tired of cardigans. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the camo. His sweaters are great. Quality materials.

They wasn't putting up sizes, so, I called in and they said since it was a open front they couldn't give sizing ! what ?  I took a chance and later on they put up the sizing guide and I had chose the right size.

As usual the online sizing guide was that stupid seamstress stuff

'Large', was 22.45 going this way to that way. That doesn't tell me ****.

Patch pockets sold me !

1#aj.gif

Honored Contributor

I ordered the leopard. That's a step out of my comfort zone. I don't currently own any other animal prints.  I think it will dress up nicely for the holidays.  Am I wrong to think I can wear all black with it?

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Lots of good opinions, thank you. While the vast majority of my tops are prints, my cardigans/vests are all solids and I often wear a printed scarf. Since I’m still waffling and my size is almost sold out, I’m going to take that as a sign to pass LOL. Enjoy, those of you that get it!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

I ordered the leopard. That's a step out of my comfort zone. I don't currently own any other animal prints.  I think it will dress up nicely for the holidays.  Am I wrong to think I can wear all black with it?

Brown, denim blue colors, black of course, off white /winter white

Can't go wrong with Isaac. I had to turn it off I wanted the top with

the different color sleeves too. My master card was squealing. LOL

Honored Contributor

I've still not seen a presentation.  I like some of the prints but my concern is that I want it to be thin enough that I can wear indoors as part of my outfit.  I don't want it so heavy that it's more of an outerwear piece for fall days.  

I have a number of Isaacs sweaters and love them.  They wash well, never pill and last forever.    

Honored Contributor

Love that TSV. When I counted the number of cardigans like those I have 7 and I paid about $4.00  each for them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought about a new red cardi for the holidays but the TSV has to many different shades in it so I am passing.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've still not seen a presentation.  I like some of the prints but my concern is that I want it to be thin enough that I can wear indoors as part of my outfit.  I don't want it so heavy that it's more of an outerwear piece for fall days.  

I have a number of Isaacs sweaters and love them.  They wash well, never pill and last forever.    

@Lipstickdiva     

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Choice-of-Pattern-Jacquard-Cardigan.product.A369738.html?sc=...

Esteemed Contributor

It's an attractive cardigan.

I prefer not cotton in a sweater.  It seems to stretch out and takes forever to dry when laid out after washing.

Cogito ergo sum