Esteemed Contributor
I like the colors, but would prefer ankle length for work (and don’t want to try the talls for that look in case they end up falling at a funny location). I did notice that in the video they just showed on how to wear them, the model was wearing them as ankle length.
Trusted Contributor

I bought Isaac's 24/7 pants in one of their early incarnations.  They shrunk a little in length and they wrinkle.  I feel like I am one of the only people who dislikes these.  I've bought other skinny ankle pants and crops in different brands and adore them.  Am I the only one?   People seem to go crazy over these and it puzzles me.  Have they changed over the years, cause I think it's the same fabrication?  Having said that, I love many of Isaac's items and it's the brand of clothing I purchase most on QVC.   

Honored Contributor

I've never had a problem with Isaac's 24/7, ever, and I already have six pairs of them.  I wear them all the time and they look like brand new after numerous wears & washes. 

I love this TSV and can finally get two colors I do not have -- the navy and the cappucino.  The split in the back are perfect for spring/summer.  Love them!

Honored Contributor

His pants are always too short!. Not everyone wants flood pants.

Honored Contributor

It's a nasty weather day here and I'm watching a TSV presentation for the third time, LOL.

They get less and less appealing with each viewing.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Earlier I heard Isaac call one of the colors "frozen mouse" color.

Way to sell it, Isaac!

Honored Contributor

LOL, I need to change the channel.

I'm in a funk this afternoon.

Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

For those of you who wear 24/7, are they a true “slightly below the waist” or do/can they fit at the waist?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

No more short pants for me!

Over the last couple of years ... I realized that I rarely wore any of the cropped or ankle pants that I had ... so last summer, I donated most of them to Goodwill.   The only ones I kept were a couple of gaucho style.

I replaced them all with straight leg and wide leg pants.  

Respected Contributor

I watched a video presentation.  To my eyes, they were flattering only if the model or host had thin legs.  Why did they put the plus size model in a light color and the 5'10" x-small model in black?