Respected Contributor

Too bad there is that back slit on these 24/7 pants.  The colors are great but that slit is a no for me.  I will pass.  

Trusted Contributor
I like the back slit. What I don't like is that they look like they don't fit snug enough.
Honored Contributor

They were being presented just as my alarm went off.  Great colors!  I don't mind the slit, but my contribution to the environment in 2019 is to refrain from buying what I don't need -  and I certainly have bottoms around here already with price tags intact.

I don't think it matters if a few of us aren't buying -  in just the few minutes it took me to rise and shut off the TV, I saw lots of yellow and red in the availability charts.

Honored Contributor

I need to purchase a few pairs of capris as I live in them during the summer. However, I think these are way overpriced for what they are. The rayon is a turn-off. Hate numerical sizes when it comes to pull ons (just do S M L, etc). Tax and shipping brings them to over $50 and I need 3 pairs. Last year,  Walmart had pull on capris in similar shades, pull on in number sizes, cotton with a touch of poly (to prevent shrinkage) machine wash tumble dry and they are $9.99 to $19.99. Didn't need to purchase any and even with a 2.8% increase in price this year, they would still be cheaper (they have them every year).

I don't shop via the name, I shop via the quality and the price. Had it been $32 or $29 and FREE shipping, far more tempting. I own quite a bit of Isaac's items but for a plain tee or plain capri...way too much money. *sigh*

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the slit, but I never buy anything with that gathered elastic at the waist.

And pants just have to fit exactly right or I'm not happy.  Too much chance for me not to like when I get them!

Honored Contributor

I really disliked the look when Isaac cuffed them like a shirt sleeve.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I don't mind the slit, but I never buy anything with that gathered elastic at the waist.

And pants just have to fit exactly right or I'm not happy.  Too much chance for me not to like when I get them!

I'm with you, Kitty! HATE/never buy anything with a gathered waist!

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of his pants once, cotton blend, against my better judgment.

After a couple of washes it looked like it was ready for the rag bin and I'm careful with my clothing.

Honored Contributor

They're puckered at the knees on everyone, no matter what their body shape is.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I noticed that on Leah

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise