Honored Contributor

No matter how you slice it they're still pull on jeans. I don't find them attractive nor high fashion as the presenters would have you believe...

In the midnight presentation Adrian kept pulling up her shirt to show the waist band. Not an appealing look and certainly no versatility: It's a long tunic or forget it!

Super Contributor

I think my pants are the George brand. I sometimes can't believe I can find good quality there! 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just ordered 2 pair.  I have so many pair of pants it's stupid, and embarrassing...I wear the same ones.

I do own a lot of the 24/7 pants he usually advertise.  They are wonderful.  I wear them when I go a little dressier (is that a real word(?)...Ha!

I have so many of his clothes and especially his colorful sweaters.  I'm supposed to be 'downsizing' and getting this house ready to move...yet I keep buying clothes.  I don't work (70) and haven't in over 40 years, so I get dressed up to go down to the mailbox so I can wear this stuff (HA!).

I've made up my mind as soon as I get my back in shape and new knees, I'm going to volunteer so I can at least wear these clothes out somewhere.

I like his clothes but don't buy his shoes (look too slim), or his purses (not crunchy) enough.

@Annabellethecat66: Thanks for your cheery review, love your thinking.

I have enjoyed Isaac's cashmere, floral blazers, mocassins, and ceramic watches. NEVER bought his pants. Didn't see myself as a pull-up pants gal.

I adore denim, however, and even teaching classes I wear slim fit denim with high-end blazers, heels, and pearls. However, these pants intrigued me.

Loved the straight leg fit. Caught the midnight show (with is 9 pm in California). Ended up ordering these! My puzzle was size, so I ordered BOTH 6 and 8 (one goes back) and BOTH dark indigo and medium. 4 pair coming. Then I got excited about "they might be wonderful" and ordered one more pair (size 6 dark indigo) on rush delivery, so I'll get it in a couple of days (takes about 10 days for Q to get to California).

sigh

Worst case scenario, everything gets returned. But I'm bound to love something. Love the smooth fit across the middle, the more tailored look on the legs. Might let me be casual-denim, yet a smidge more fashionable.

** Love that you are buying yet downsizing! I'm an avid de-clutter-simplify-soul. For every new item (including handbag or shoes), I donate, gift, or consign TWO of the same thing.

Contributor

@dialogue wrote:

Love Issac's pants, but, sadly, I can only wear his ankle pants because they are a 28" length vs a 29" inseam on his petite pants. I wish there was a way to ask him to consider shortening his petite pants to a 27 1/2", or 28" length instead. Many petite ladies are not a 29" inseam. That's why we are petite! Any suggestions for how to get this request to him, or Jackie, his QVC on air assistant? Sounds like your mom would benefit from this request, as well. Hemming a pain in the neck and can be costly...

I second your motion.  29" is not petite.  I cannot go over a 28" length.  I'm 5' 2".  I was all set to purchase the TSV and realized petite length was 29".  I'd have to be wearing high heels to make them work.  And those days are long gone.  Hemmed jeans do not look right.  A couple of years ago, I purchased 2 pairs of his ankle pants in petite and they were too short.  The pants only work with sandals.  Otherwise, it looks like I'm waiting for the flood to come.  So, last year I purchased a couple of ankle pants in regular length and they fit perfectly. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wear an inseam longer than 27". I am 5'1" and these would be hanging to the floor. It costs me $12.00 to get them hemmed. Also, I have quit wearing pull on pants since last year. I don't find them flattering and I need a button and zip pant. Also, the 5% spandex is way too much, it will give after wearing. I only wear a 1 or 2% spandex.  If you look at some of the models they seem to be tight in the midddle and loose on the legs. It appears they are bagging on some of the models. I like to try on my jeans before I buy them because different brands run smaller or larger in sizes. Even though they have sizes instead of xxs through 3x, you just don't know how they are going to fit. Also, if they don't quit saying that you can roll the pants to make them shorter, it is very dishonest and annoying. Can you imagine rolling up your pants 2 - 3 inches to make them shorter!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

No matter how you slice it they're still pull on jeans. I don't find them attractive nor high fashion as the presenters would have you believe...

In the midnight presentation Adrian kept pulling up her shirt to show the waist band. Not an appealing look and certainly no versatility: It's a long tunic or forget it!

I guess it depends on what your idea of a tunic is.  I would and do wear tops that hit at the bottom part of my hips, where my leg bend is.  You cannot tell the pants are pull on .  I'm just not comfortable showing my rear but if I were, as long as the top wasn't a crop top, you can't tell the jeans I have are a pull on style. 

Again though, I'd never tuck anything into them because that looks ridiculous and I know they try and say you can.  But you cannot.  Unless you want to look well, ridiculous.  LOL

With few exceptions, most items sold on any of the networks isn't "high fashion."   Some stuff looks better than others.  

Honored Contributor

I Heart Isaac.  He's so calm, cool, and collected.   ............Anyway, I like pull-on jeans and pants.  I almost always wear my tops  'un-tucked'.  All of the models and hosts who I've seen look very nice in this TSV.  And no faded distressing, which I'm not crazy about.  The waist looks high enough for me.  (Not crazy about low-low waistbands cutting across my tummy.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY

I'm with you regarding the higher waist.  I'm short waisted, and anything that is not at the "natural waist" ends up being too low on me.

I keep looking at the dark indigo.  I have no problem with having a pull-on jean as I wear all tops out. 

While I have zip front jeans, I like the ease and comfort of pull ons.

I've never watched IM, but the time I've spent with him today found him to be charming, funny and quirkly.

Honored Contributor

I know you can't please everyone when it comes to petite inseams, but at 5ft3 29 inch inseam is about right, 29.5 would be perfect. I'm not buying the TSV simply because I own too many jeans in all styles and colors. I just got the IM 24/7 ankle pants on clearance and they are so short they are like crop pants. I'll have to wear them to exercise in.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Bleached.  I've had a pair of light blue denim for years and now they look like bleached.  I refuse to let them go. They are so comfortable, and look great during the Summer.  Slightly loose, straight leg.  I haven't been able to find another pair that is as flattering............. Anyway, I can't wait to receive this TSV.  (I also ordered the darkest indigo.)  Very flattering on all of the models/hosts. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).