Contributor

I own the 24/7 in the floral and snake and love, love them. I originally ordered 10 petite in these and after washing they were too short so I returned for regular since I loved them so much. The size 10 are still a bit long after washing but they are a longer inseam than the tsv.   I am 5"4" (short legs, long torso) and normally wear a 10 in brick and mortar. I am 34 waist & 44 hips approx. The back elastic is not bulky and takes care of the waistband gap issue I always have.  Since I have a longer torso petite doesnt usually work but I think this petie mightl.  I compared the measurements between the floral pair and the tsv and will have to go up a size in petite to a 12.  I'm a little worried about the sizing difference but will order a pair.  

Honored Contributor

forget trying to see the Isaac cardigan on the models here they come out with this big ol' flowery scarf looped up in 3 different strands completely covering the front of the sweater.

Does it have buttons? Is it a zip up? just have to pray if you want it they will show it in the discussion plain front.   One gal had on a blouse they were discussing , but, she had a long sweater over it .   sigh............

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

forget trying to see the Isaac cardigan on the models here they come out with this big ol' flowery scarf looped up in 3 different strands completely covering the front of the sweater.

Does it have buttons? Is it a zip up? just have to pray if you want it they will show it in the discussion plain front.   One gal had on a blouse they were discussing , but, she had a long sweater over it .   sigh............

While I know this is frustrating, you can easily pull it up on-line and look at the still shots of the item.

Honored Contributor

@bad coffee wrote:

I own the 24/7 in the floral and snake and love, love them. I originally ordered 10 petite in these and after washing they were too short so I returned for regular since I loved them so much. The size 10 are still a bit long after washing but they are a longer inseam than the tsv.   I am 5"4" (short legs, long torso) and normally wear a 10 in brick and mortar. I am 34 waist & 44 hips approx. The back elastic is not bulky and takes care of the waistband gap issue I always have.  Since I have a longer torso petite doesnt usually work but I think this petie mightl.  I compared the measurements between the floral pair and the tsv and will have to go up a size in petite to a 12.  I'm a little worried about the sizing difference but will order a pair.  

I have the same issue with the gaping back on many of my pants, especially jeans.  I'm not a tucker inner so I don't really have a problem with pull-on jeans.  To be honest, I'm starting to prefer them because so many of my tops are knit and on a traditional waistband, the button shows through many tops and I hate that. 

Trusted Contributor

I wear leggings evey day at home but have not had a pull-on pant in a while. I love my denim & am going to try these. I actually have an inseam of 29" (am 5'1.5"--long torso), so the petite should be perfect. Just can't decide which color to get but it will probably be the light wash.

Super Contributor

All the 24/7 that I own that have the back elastic are uncomfortable because that elastic doesn't lay flat.  It puckers and feels awful against the skin but from the front the same pants look great....so odd.  But, I've reached a point where it's just not worth it being uncomfortabe.  Also, the pockets are too big....he's assuming that we all have a great big booty....hence the reason it probably is not laying flat back there...no booty to fill it in.  

Also, at 5'5 the petites are too short in the length and the regulars at 32" drag on the floor a bit as I don't like to wear more than a 2-1/2" heel.  Whenever IM or denim and co sells regulars with a 31 -1/2 inseam I will usually buy it.  

Honored Contributor

No belts loops! Easy pass for me. I still have a waist and no butt so I need to have belt loops on all of my pants. Otherwise they slide off of me.Woman LOL

Super Contributor

I bought some at Walmart just like these for $14.  Same % of fabrics.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I bought some at Walmart just like these for $14.  Same % of fabrics.  

Can you post exactly what brand they were?  I went to the Walmart website and in $14.00 price range, the only straight leg pull on jean they have is not the same fabric content.  It's close but the percentages of cotton, poly and spandex were different.

All the other pull-on jeans were skinny or bootcut.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered 2 pair.  I have so many pair of pants it's stupid, and embarrassing...I wear the same ones.

I do own a lot of the 24/7 pants he usually advertise.  They are wonderful.  I wear them when I go a little dressier (is that a real word(?)...Ha!

I have so many of his clothes and especially his colorful sweaters.  I'm supposed to be 'downsizing' and getting this house ready to move...yet I keep buying clothes.  I don't work (70) and haven't in over 40 years, so I get dressed up to go down to the mailbox so I can wear this stuff (HA!).

I've made up my mind as soon as I get my back in shape and new knees, I'm going to volunteer so I can at least wear these clothes out somewhere.

I like his clothes but don't buy his shoes (look too slim), or his purses (not crunchy) enough.