Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Isaac QVC2 Button Front Cardigan

Is anyone watching the TSV2 on QVC2 (I think that's what it's called)?  Isaac striped botton front long cardigan - I like some of the colors and the length but I'm not familiar with the fabric.  He said he uses it in a lot of his tops but I only have pima cotton from him in tops.  I am also having a difficult time just watching him this evening - plus wanting to get into his apt./home and remove some of the "stuff" and straighten out the shelves!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac QVC2 Button Front Cardigan

@OutofMadison  I really like his sweaters and I did order the grey striped.  I have not been watching Q2, but they have been showing one all day on the regular channel and that is the one that I ordered.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison wrote:

Is anyone watching the TSV2 on QVC2 (I think that's what it's called)?  Isaac striped botton front long cardigan - I like some of the colors and the length but I'm not familiar with the fabric.  He said he uses it in a lot of his tops but I only have pima cotton from him in tops.  I am also having a difficult time just watching him this evening - plus wanting to get into his apt./home and remove some of the "stuff" and straighten out the shelves!

@OutofMadison   The description says cotton and rayon.  There is no other way I think that anyone can tell you other than that.

Honored Contributor

It's not my style but I say hallelujah for the buttons!

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison , this looks like a lightweight sweater knit.  It's not a t-shirt knit like a lot of his cardigans in the past have been.

My best suggestion is to go to the item on-line and click the 4th box of photos on the item page and it shows a good close-up of the fabric.